News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Request] Tutorial: Creating a SMF Theme!

Started by SiGnature™, July 31, 2009, 05:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiGnature™

After looking all over the internet for a decent "creating your own SMF theme from scratch" tutorial, I've come across tutorials that are very basic and require no knowledge of coding - just a quick modification to another theme's graphics.

What I basically want is to kindly ask someone who is working on a new theme design to create a tutorial (preferably in video) as you go along in creating it. Not only will this help alot of the people like me struggling on beginning the coding section but it will also be a big hit on the web as there's not one tutorial (that I know of) in this field.

I have alot of mockups that would work well with an SMF theme (very unique layouts) but I'm one of those that requires a video tutorial/screencast to understand the theme creation.

Just want to thank you for reading this.

Regards,
SiGnature™

SiGnature™

Need an answer if this can/will be done... Otherwise there's no point of me hanging around waching this thread. Thanks. *Bump*

Marcus Forsberg

Hello SiGnature™!

Are you speaking of a tutorial that will simply show you how to take your design and make a SMF theme out of it, step by step?

Advertisement: