News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Birthday Post v0.12.1 Beta (Now RC2 Compatible!)

Started by Suki, July 31, 2009, 11:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Özgür

Thanks JBlaze.

Here is the turkish translation.

ManageScheduledTasks.turkish.php

$txt['scheduled_task_birthdayPosts'] = 'Doğum günü konuları gönderme';
$txt['scheduled_task_desc_birthdayPosts'] = 'Her doğum günü için yeni bir konu gönderir';

Modifications.turkish.php

$txt['birthday_admin_desc'] = 'Bu mod her yeni doğum gününde, bir konu açarak üyelerinizin doğum günlerini kutlar.<br />Konunun gönderileceği bölümü, gönderen olarak görünecek üyeyi, konunun başlığını ve içeriğini seçebilirsiniz.<br /> <strong>{membername}</strong> değerini kullanarak daha kişisel konular oluşturabilirsiniz.<br />Modu aktifleştirmek için <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=scheduledtasks;sa=tasks">Zamanlanmış Görevler</a> bölümündeki "Doğum günü konuları gönderme" kısmına bakın.';
$txt['birthday_admin_desc2'] = '<span class="smalltext">SMF Doğum Günü Konuları<br />Copyright &copy;2009 - <a href="http://dev.smfchat.com">JBlaze Geliştirme</a><br />Mod Yapıncısı JBlaze & Arantor</span>';
$txt['birthday_board'] = 'Mesaj gönderilecek bölümün ID\'si<br /><span class="smalltext" style="color: #FF0000;">NOT: Seçilmiş Olmalı</span>';
$txt['birthday_posterID'] = 'Doğum günü konularında gönderen olarak görünecek üye ID\'si<br /><span class="smalltext">Normal değer 0\'dır, ve ziyaretçi olarak gönderilir./span>';
$txt['birthday_posterName'] = 'Göndericinin adı<br /><span class="smalltext">Eğer gönderen IDsi seçilmemişse</span>';
$txt['birthday_messageTitle'] = 'İletinin başlığı<br /><span class="smalltext">Daha fazla kişiselleştirme için <strong>{membername}</strong> değerini kullanabilirsiniz</span>';
$txt['birthday_message'] = 'Konu içeriği.<br />Daha fazla kişiselleştirme için <strong>{membername}</strong> değerini kullanabilirsiniz</span>';
$txt['birthday_increase_post_count'] = 'Konu gönderen üyenin mesaj sayısı artsın mı?';
$txt['birthday_posts'] = 'Doğum günü mesajı';
$txt['birthday_topic_default'] = 'Doğum günün kutlu olsun!';
$txt['birthday_sendPM'] = 'Kişisel iletiyle bildirim gönder?';
$txt['birthday_pmSameUser'] = 'Mesaj gönderen kişiyle aynı bilgileri kullan?';
$txt['birthday_pmID'] = 'Kişisel iletide gönderen olarak görünecek üye ID\'si<br /><span class="smalltext">Boş bırakırsanız doğum günü konularını açan üyeyle aynı üye tarafından gönderilir.</span>';
$txt['birthday_pmUsername'] = 'Kişisel İletide görünecek üye adı<br /><span class="smalltext">Boş bırakırsanız doğum günü konularını açan üye ismiyle aynı isim kullanılır.</span>';
$txt['birthday_pmTitle'] = 'Kişisel İleti başlığı<br /><span class="smalltext">Daha fazla kişiselleştirme için <strong>{membername}</strong> değerini kullanabilirsiniz</span>';
$txt['birthday_pmBody'] = 'Kişisel İletinin içeriği<br /><span class="smalltext">Daha fazla kişiselleştirme için <strong>{membername}</strong> değerini kullanabilirsiniz,<br /><strong>{link}</strong> kullanarak mesaj linkini gösterebilirsiniz</span>';

So Long

JBlaze

Updated.

8/05/09 - v0.10.2 Beta
> New language: Turkish
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Groundhog

Thanks again JBlaze

Quote8/05/09 - v0.10.1 Beta
! Fixed parse error when running scheduled task

That fixed the error that was generated when running the schedule manually (with no errors reported) but there were no birthdays set for today so I changed a members birthday to today's date and then reran the schedule which returned this error:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: topic_note

As far as I know I am putting the correct data into the required fields.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

JBlaze

That's very odd. What fields are blank if any?
Jason Clemons

Groundhog

I have attached an image of my settings?

Is that what you are asking for?

C4G-TK

I didn't realize that the mod was already updated to .10  I have the .9 installed currently and will upgrade to the newest one.  My question that I have though is will this newer package make the post earlier?

A member had a birthday today and I didn't think it was working because it posted at 8pm which was pretty much after the day was over with.  I would like to figure out a way to have them post earlier than that if that's possible.

-img removed-

Groundhog

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: topic_note

As far as I know I am putting the correct data into the required fields.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Hi JBlaze

I found an update to "topic_note" mod which fixed that error message but now there is a new message when I run the schedule manually.

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: from_id

There is no obvious clue in the name that suggests which mod may be causing the conflict. Any Idea from the error message?

Update: Just discovered that although I am getting this new error message the birthday message is now being created. Working good thanks.. 8)

Thanks Again

DirtRider

Very nice mod thanks, installed and working 100%  :D
http://www.triumphtalk.com

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. "

Eclipse16V

I have now install the now version.
But i have the same problem.  :(
When i write 02:00 it save 01:00 in the time option.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

timned88

still getting that same error...

// Modify Birthday Posts Settings function ModifyBirthdayPostsSettings($return_config = false) { global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc, $modSettings; // Options to configure $config_vars = array( $txt['birthday_admin_desc2'], array('int', 'birthday_board'), array('int', 'birthday_posterID'), array('text', 'birthday_posterName'), array('check', 'birthday_increase_post_count'), array('text', 'birthday_messageTitle'), array('large_text', 'birthday_message'), '', array('check', 'birthday_sendPM'), array('check', 'birthday_pmSameUser'), array('int', 'birthday_pmID'), array('text', 'birthday_pmUsername'), array('text', 'birthday_pmTitle'), array('large_text', 'birthday_pmBody'), ); if ($return_config) return $config_vars; $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=birthday'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['mods_cat_modifications_misc']; if (empty($config_vars)) { $context['settings_save_dont_show'] = true; $context['settings_message'] = '
' . $txt['modification_no_misc_settings'] . '
'; return prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); } if (isset($_GET['save'])) { checkSession(); $save_vars = $config_vars; saveDBSettings($save_vars); redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=birthday'); } prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); }
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ModifyBirthdayPostsSettings() in /home/themagic/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 220

asifnur

when is this gonna be out for 1.1.x ?

JBlaze

Quote from: Eclipse16V on August 06, 2009, 02:58:42 PM
I have now install the now version.
But i have the same problem.  :(
When i write 02:00 it save 01:00 in the time option.

This is not a bug with my mod. There may be a bug in your install of SMF regarding scheduled tasks. Try changing the time on another scheduled task and see if that works. If it does, and my mods scheduled task is the only one that doesn't work, please let me know.

Quote from: timned88 on August 06, 2009, 03:35:08 PM
still getting that same error...

// Modify Birthday Posts Settings function ModifyBirthdayPostsSettings($return_config = false) { global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc, $modSettings; // Options to configure $config_vars = array( $txt['birthday_admin_desc2'], array('int', 'birthday_board'), array('int', 'birthday_posterID'), array('text', 'birthday_posterName'), array('check', 'birthday_increase_post_count'), array('text', 'birthday_messageTitle'), array('large_text', 'birthday_message'), '', array('check', 'birthday_sendPM'), array('check', 'birthday_pmSameUser'), array('int', 'birthday_pmID'), array('text', 'birthday_pmUsername'), array('text', 'birthday_pmTitle'), array('large_text', 'birthday_pmBody'), ); if ($return_config) return $config_vars; $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=modsettings;save;sa=birthday'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['mods_cat_modifications_misc']; if (empty($config_vars)) { $context['settings_save_dont_show'] = true; $context['settings_message'] = '
' . $txt['modification_no_misc_settings'] . '
'; return prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); } if (isset($_GET['save'])) { checkSession(); $save_vars = $config_vars; saveDBSettings($save_vars); redirectexit('action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=birthday'); } prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars); }
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ModifyBirthdayPostsSettings() in /home/themagic/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 220
Quote from: timned88 on August 06, 2009, 03:36:01 PM
jblaze...  installing via package manager

This means that it is intalling outside of the "?>" of ManageSettings.php. Make sure that you have an ending ?> in that file.

Quote from: asifnur on August 06, 2009, 07:17:57 PM
when is this gonna be out for 1.1.x ?

I have no intention of making this for 1.1.x as it uses 2.0's Scheduled Tasks function which does not exist in 1.1.x. It would take alot more extra, unneeded work that frankly I am not willing to do ;D
Jason Clemons

timned88

thanks, jblaze.  terrific support!
the problem was at the end of the file, the >? had an { from another mod right next to hit.  all it needed was a line break and it worked fine.

akbora

Quote from: akbora on August 04, 2009, 04:54:55 AM
I want to show under 'Name of the poster.' >>>  'Adminstrator'' or other thing... No 'Guest'
what about of this?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

JBlaze

Quote from: akbora on August 07, 2009, 10:49:57 AM
Quote from: akbora on August 04, 2009, 04:54:55 AM
I want to show under 'Name of the poster.' >>>  'Adminstrator'' or other thing... No 'Guest'
what about of this?

Have you put in an ID of 0 and put in a name in the box?

If so, this will work.
Jason Clemons

akbora

I want to show that:

Forum Name
Administration  (no guest)

ID of the member you wish to make the post. =0
Name of the poster.= My Forum Name
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

edi67

number of section to show birthday must be wrote in this way 4 or in this other 4.0 ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

JBlaze

Quote from: edi67 on August 10, 2009, 10:25:46 AM
number of section to show birthday must be wrote in this way 4 or in this other 4.0 ?

Just 4. No decimal point
Jason Clemons

edi67

so strange i installed it without problem but not work , for example i have 2 birthdays today and no topic created is normal ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Advertisement: