Actualism

Started by Crip, August 02, 2009, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisch.666

Quote from: Fisch.666 on April 19, 2010, 11:00:20 AM
I still have this problem with the captcha image not working at my forum:

http://www.xxx.de/forum/index.php?action=register

But i have downloaded the Actualism RC3 today and there is no difference between the index.ccs from the archive to my archive. Any other hints how to fix this?

Just for the records, i've found the reason of this problem. There was a space before the <?php in the index.template.php of my Actualism installation, that was the reason for the problem with the not showing captcha image...  :o

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

shadow82x

Anyway to add support for the SMF2.0 dropdown menus in this theme?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Crip

.. if i rid the tabs Yes .. ul li. sf - menu works , but i need no tabs for it , been tried .. it do work. ;)

- Abraham Lincoln -

Crip

UPDATED 2.0 RC4 VERSION with a New* Drop_Menu!

- Abraham Lincoln -

keefe

Hello Crip,

I'm currently working on a new forum using your theme but I'm currently having some trouble adding links/tabs to the main menu.

After creating some custom pages and adding links to them on the main menu, I realised the hover effect for the links I created looks 'broken'. Works fine on the default tabs. I've tried everything I could think of to solve this problem and only came here as a last resort.

I really need help correcting this. You can take a look at the site here - e b i z 4 a f r i c a . c o m

Of course, you'd need to take out the spaces in between  :)

Looking forward to your response!

luuuciano

there is no span
look at the html source code generated
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

keefe

luuuciano,

problem solved, thanks to you!

Thanks!!!  ;D

keefe

Now I've got another issue... I need to add Google ads one across the top and another to the right side. Been looking for any mods for Adsense with no luck. Any ideas please??

Thanks!

luuuciano

you will have to add it by hand, looking at the template code... go and add things like AAAAAAAAAAA... when you find the right spot... put the adsense code there, customize it to your needs, etc

(you can use ads mods... but you will need to add code by hand anyway, since actualism is not equal to the curve theme)
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

keefe

Crip

Quote from: keefe on November 15, 2010, 04:33:57 PM
Hello Crip,

I'm currently working on a new forum using your theme but I'm currently having some trouble adding links/tabs to the main menu.

After creating some custom pages and adding links to them on the main menu, I realised the hover effect for the links I created looks 'broken'. Works fine on the default tabs. I've tried everything I could think of to solve this problem and only came here as a last resort.

I really need help correcting this. You can take a look at the site here - e b i z 4 a f r i c a . c o m

Of course, you'd need to take out the spaces in between  :)

Looking forward to your response!

You should keep my Copy-Right intact as they were .....    ...................................
http://www.ebiz4africa.com/

- Abraham Lincoln -

keefe

Quote from: Crip on November 17, 2010, 03:41:26 PM
You should keep my Copy-Right intact as they were .....    ...................................
http://www.ebiz4africa.com/ [nofollow]

I'm sorry. If it's not too much to ask, can I have the code again? Thanks!

Now I need help inserting adsense so that it appears after the first post of every topic. I just need to know which file to edit an where to post my adsense code.

Help, anyone??? Crip??

luuuciano

Quote from: keefe on November 24, 2010, 02:26:26 PM
http://www.ebiz4africa.com/

I'm sorry. If it's not too much to ask, can I have the code again? Thanks!

what about downloading the template?

keefe

Quote from: luuuciano on November 24, 2010, 02:47:11 PM
what about downloading the template?

Will do. thanks!

Anybody care to help with the adsense issue...  luuuciano... crip... please??  :-[

keefe

http://www.ebiz4africa.com/ [nofollow]

I just reinserted the copyright. Sorry it was taken out in the first place.  :)

And please I need help inserting adsense as I said earlier, so it appears after the 1st post of every topic. Please.  :-\

mesh

Hii dudes how do i get the logo (topperbg) not to look like the attachment file. I tried to edit CSS file but it all looked fu**ed up i want to get the headerfile to follow the Screen Resolution ex: 1024*760 or above or under,  but the topperbg file gets a ugley strip in the logo its like the logo gets side bye side. or check hxxp:www.myling.se [nonactive]

eyo

im keeping the copyright but i dont know where to put my logo over the "actualism" word in that site. help pls crip. ty

XMLizer

A very good theme! The code is logical and well-commented which makes it easy to modify. Thanks Crip!

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -

Advertisement: