News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Missing text

Started by TheListener, August 05, 2009, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yigal

You gave me index.template2.php .. and besides, the codes that are listed to find, are not in your index template.
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Norv

That was something "index.template2.php" which is not a file from SMF.
EDIT: Yigal beat me to it ;)

Please:
Quote from: Norv on August 06, 2009, 02:48:51 PM
If you cannot find an index.template.php in ./Themes/{your_theme}, then please attach here the one in ./Themes/default.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

TheListener

Attachment as requested.

Norv

I'm afraid this file doesn't have the code to find either.

I've made a little check: if you installed this mod: AjaxChat Integration, then it doesn't install that code, so the post you linked, from the mod support thread, cannot be applied.
Perhaps it had that code in the past (I don't know), but it seems that the current version of the mod doesn't have anymore that code, so the enhancement you refer to cannot be applied anymore. Perhaps you can ask in mod's thread what is the new code for that enhancement. Alternatively, if another mod should be installed first, on which the enhancement depends, please ask what that mod is.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

TheListener

Ok will leave it for now.

Thanks for having a go.

Topic marked as solved for now.

Yigal

Glad to see you got everything worked out :)
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Advertisement: