lucas-ruroken

iap.... because the name is too large :P

you can add the zip exntesion or download the new zip that I uploaded

HideTagSpecial(SMF2).zip

Regards.
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

punktravis182

Thanks, so do I have to uninstall 2.0 to install the new version or is there a way just to update the version.

sharks

Installation fails on SMF 1.1.15 for 185Fix version. Please update it!

lycan.v

Dear ADK Team,

thanks for updating hide tag special for 2.0.1

There are some bugs in it...

1. the unhidden information is not displayed after clicking on thank you...
the unhidden info is only displayed if "Show the un-/hidden Text Information one time:" is checked, if that option is not checked then the option does not appear at all anywhere in the post.
{I have enabled unhidden information in both cases.}

2. CSS for the class .hiddencontent is not working in this version anymore... it was working in smf 2.0 RC3

3. I am getting this error constantly... what may be the cause of it...
2: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
File: /home/......./public_html/forum/Sources/HtsAdmin.php
Line: 126

Please help me find out the solutions of these bugs.

And thanks for updating Thank o Matic also.
One Who Can See The Invisible, Can Do The Impossible!

I am a Doctor, but enjoy html and php codes...

Erikson

Dear's i get following Error Code on SMF 2.0.1 with yours HTS 3 in the post.php.

Can you help me please ! ;)

The best Forum Software? - SMF ./. The Best Support? - SMF-Support

sharks

There is an annoying bug with your mod and SMF 1.1.15.

Here is what i have installed on my brand new SMF 1.1.15 and i received no installation errors:

Mod Name    Version    
1.    New Topic Button    1.0    [ Uninstall ]
2.    Topic View Log    1.2    [ Uninstall ]
3.    Anonymize Links (1.1.11)    2.5    [ Uninstall ]
4.    Table Plus BBCodes    1.2    [ Uninstall ]
5.    PM On Registration    1.0.2    [ Uninstall ]
6.    Hide Info Center From Guests    1.0    [ Uninstall ]
7.    Search Focus Dropdown    1.6.1    [ Uninstall ]
8.    Users Online Today Mod    1.4.0    [ Uninstall ]
9.    Post PM    1.0    [ Uninstall ]
10.    vReportBoard Mod    1.04    [ Uninstall ]
11.    Move Topic Notification    1.2    [ Uninstall ]
12.    Related Topics    1.3.3    [ Uninstall ]
13.    Last Topics of Person    1.1    [ Uninstall ]
14.    Add IP2Location to Track IP    1.3    [ Uninstall ]
15.    User Email System    1.3    [ Uninstall ]
16.    Limit A Guests Daily PageViews Mod    2.1    [ Uninstall ]
17.    Board Notes    1.0.7    [ Uninstall ]
18.    Admin member list registration date    1.2    [ Uninstall ]
19.    ListCreator    1.3.1    [ Uninstall ]
20.    AvatarSelect    1.2.1    [ Uninstall ]
21.    Hide Tag Special    1.8.5    [ Uninstall ]
22.    Hide Tag BBC Image    1.0.1    [ Uninstall ]
23.    SMF Staff Page    1.7    [ Uninstall ]
24.    SimplePortal    2.3.4    [ Uninstall ]

But my error log keeps flooding with this same error:
8: Undefined index: icon
File: /home/sharks/myforum/smf/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1625

I asked in the SMF support board about this problem and i was told that it was a problem with your mod not being 100% compatible with 1.1.15.
Please fix it! So many people are still using 1.1.15 so i hope you won't ignore all the thousands who still use your mod.

I have attached my Post.php file to this post. Please let me know how i can fix it or maybe you can fix it manually and re-attach it? But the best solution would be to fix the mod itself so others won't experience the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

MarkoKg

Hello there.

I have this mod installed on 2.0.1 version, but i cant use .unhidecontent class anymore, so i wonder if it's possible to use some css class for it, or to add it somehow?

sharks

I don't think the new developer cares about the quality of this mod anymore... It used to be one of the finest coded modification on SMF. :(

MarkoKg

Well, im sorry if that's so. I will try to manage some css for hidden content on my own, but however i would like to see this mod supported as this is really useful and great mod...

sharks

Some other developer should take over this mod and continue its legacy. I think you need to PM the moderators about acquiring this mod??

MarkoKg

Looks like nobody is interested in that though.

I guess that someone manage to add some style to this mod (hidden content) and i still hope that someone will post here about how to do that. :)

Neoxxx

I try to install Hide tag special 3.0 on SMF 2.0.1

The installation it's OK but the tag doesnt't work  :-[

sharks

Installed HideTagSpecial(SMF2).zip on my newly converted SMF 2.0.1 with no other mods installed.
Bug found! At the bottom of the every single page, the text added by this mod overlaps over the SMF copyright line. See the attached screen-shot.
If i highlight the unreadable overlapped text with my cursor, i see this line: Hide Tag Special By SMF Personal © 2011

On another note, i really don't understand why almost every developer who upgraded their mods for SMF 2 has added their own lines. It just keeps getting bigger at the bottom of my forum. Why not keep it simple and clear of all the extra copyright?? SMF 1.1 didn't have all those issues. Now, i might have to figure out how to remove these cumbersome lines... Otherwise revert to SMF 1.1 where devs were not so trigger-happy with advertising their mods all over free forum software.

lycan.v

i found out the solution for css styling of the hidden content... and also the bug that the unhidden text was not visible if set to appear before hidden content... i even able to pack the New mod in a installer package...

i was waiting for mod author to update it but it seems that adk team is quite busy at the moment so i tried to find a way around myself.. i am no programmer and understand php only 1% but at least the mod is working fine for me....
One Who Can See The Invisible, Can Do The Impossible!

I am a Doctor, but enjoy html and php codes...

sharks

I am getting ./Sources/Subs.php error when installing on SMF 2.0.2. Please update and fix this mod! Thank you. :)

Cant get to install on SMF 1.1.16
.::.

Adk-Team

sharks

Quote from: Adk-Team on January 20, 2012, 01:35:37 PM
Updated to 2.0.2
Can you please remove the advertisement line from the forum footer? It appears all around the forum, on every single page. It's so annoying. SMF is free software, and the SMF community would be more than happy if it wasn't imploding with ads installed by mods.

i get errors on the following

edit: I used the File Edits and done it manually and that worked :)
.::.

Advertisement: