News:

SMF 2.1.2 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

Quote from: DIN1031 on March 13, 2007, 07:37:42 AM
Quote from: khurrum on March 13, 2007, 04:44:11 AM
if you can add sound it will be great. (sound on every new message)
y should i do that. IT's unlogical to do this for this mod ;).

Bye
DIN1031

perfecty agree

NOT need sound for this mod.  ;)
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum


From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

babjusi

Quote from: downcen on March 11, 2007, 11:27:41 AM
Thanks very much. I'll do it.  :D

U r welcome. Did u manage to install the mod?

kopmania

When i post one message i want to show all hide link. how to do this???

Now i must to post on each theard where im want to show link..
Uzivaj u skijanju dok mozes

ディン1031

How do you mean this?

You want hide it from guest but alle other should see it normal?

I don't understand what you mean ;). The reason for the mod is to post so that peaple can see it after a post.
You can insert for post count automatic unhide 1 so after the user made one post somewhere in the forum, alle hidden contents are not hidden any more. (Only a idea, but i think you mean something complete dirffrent!).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

franklinrony

can hide the attachment with this mod? is very good
http://twitter.com/franklinrony

Entra y aprende a ser un webmaster
www.sv-blog.com
--Si pides ayuda al menos agradece el soporte recibido----

kopmania

Quote from: DIN1031 on March 18, 2007, 12:46:47 PM
You can insert for post count automatic unhide 1 so after the user made one post somewhere in the forum, alle hidden contents are not hidden any more. (Only a idea, but i think you mean something complete dirffrent!).

Bye
DIN1031

I want this but how to do this????? How to set this???
Uzivaj u skijanju dok mozes

babjusi

Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 01:54:32 PM
Quote from: DIN1031 on March 18, 2007, 12:46:47 PM
You can insert for post count automatic unhide 1 so after the user made one post somewhere in the forum, alle hidden contents are not hidden any more. (Only a idea, but i think you mean something complete dirffrent!).

Bye
DIN1031

I want this but how to do this????? How to set this???

I think you can find it at Features&Options-Show only one time the hidden content information, at the end of the post, check the box next to it

kopmania

No, doesnnt work.
Its same like before. I must in every thred post one post where i want to unhide tag
Uzivaj u skijanju dok mozes

ディン1031

Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
No, doesnnt work.
Its same like before. I must in every thred post one post where i want to unhide tag
Features and Settings -> Standard ->
Groups IDs who allowed to see a hidden content without posting?
Seperate more than one with a "," (Example ID 2 is Global Moderator)    

Minmum post count to allow unhide content    
"0" or empty to disable this option

Minmum post count to unhide content without posting
"0" or empty to disable this option

With you can do this what i told you ;).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

kopmania

I dont understand what i must to do????
Uzivaj u skijanju dok mozes

babjusi

Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 02:41:17 PM
I dont understand what i must to do????

Follow exactly DIN1o31''s explanation

kopmania

i dont understand what he mean. In his last post dont explane anything  ::)
Uzivaj u skijanju dok mozes

ディン1031

Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 03:55:56 PM
i dont understand what he mean. In his last post dont explane anything  ::)
See both posts together... you want to know where you can set it and i give you the way how you go there...

Quote from: DIN1031 on March 18, 2007, 12:46:47 PM
How do you mean this?

You want hide it from guest but alle other should see it normal?

I don't understand what you mean ;). The reason for the mod is to post so that peaple can see it after a post.
You can insert for post count automatic unhide 1 so after the user made one post somewhere in the forum, alle hidden contents are not hidden any more. (Only a idea, but i think you mean something complete dirffrent!).

Bye
DIN1031

AND than you

Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 01:54:32 PM
I want this but how to do this????? How to set this???

And than i

Quote from: DIN1031 on March 18, 2007, 02:36:06 PM
Quote from: kopmania on March 18, 2007, 02:28:40 PM
No, doesnnt work.
Its same like before. I must in every thred post one post where i want to unhide tag
Features and Settings -> Standard ->
Groups IDs who allowed to see a hidden content without posting?
Seperate more than one with a "," (Example ID 2 is Global Moderator)    

Minmum post count to allow unhide content    
"0" or empty to disable this option

Minmum post count to unhide content without posting
"0" or empty to disable this option

With you can do this what i told you ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

bluesurfer666

how do i get this to work on an installed theme musiconica ?

ディン1031

Quote from: bluesurfer666 on March 19, 2007, 05:10:02 PM
how do i get this to work on an installed theme musiconica ?
I don't know ;), the only theme change that i make is


<edit file>
$themedir/Display.template.php
</edit file>

<search for>
<div class="post"', $message['can_modify'] ? ' id="msg_' . $message['id'] . '"' : '', '>', $message['body'], '</div>', $message['can_modify'] ? '
</search for>

<replace>
<div class="post"', $message['can_modify'] ? ' id="msg_' . $message['id'] . '"' : '', '>', $message['body'], '</div>', $message['can_modify'] && empty($message['hidden_content']) ? '
</replace>


Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Stirred

Hey! Congrats for this excellent mod.

One thing i'm trying to do without sucess, is to only give the member acess to the hide content when the member Thanks (with Thank You Mod) and not posting. I tryed to put the value:

Minmum post count to allow unhide content = 200 in order to don´t give acess to the hidden content by posting. Because when it's blank or 0 as soon as the member posts he has acess. Well it does it but brings the problem that when a member creates a topic with thankyoumod also he can´t see his own hidden content because of that value.

My question is how can I give acess to hidden content only with the option thank you without 'post to see'.
- eighteen seconds before sunrise -

ディン1031

#416
This is something special, i never thought on this.

Hmmm you mean the creator of the post, and this person add a thank you to the thread and with that the user must see the post? Am I correct?

Hmmm i think it's possible but i need a little bit think time to where i add it. ;)

Why did you post this not in the Thank You Mod Thread? ;)

Okay here is fix for this
Search in the ThankYou.php for

if(!empty($post)) {
if (!empty($modSettings['Thank_You_ShowHidden']))


and replace it with


if(!empty($post) || $ID_MEMBER == $check['ID_MEMBER_STARTED']) {
if (!empty($modSettings['Thank_You_ShowHidden']))


I think it will fix this hmm i think i can add it because it logical that a user who is the creator of the Thank you is also a Thank You Poster :).

(You can wait until i add it to the Thank You Mod as upgrade (at late evening (german time)), or add it manual).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Stirred

Thanks for the feedback.

I did not post on Thank You Thread because I thought the thing to add was on Hide Mod =X

I did the changes you asked and gave me this error:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in Sources/ThankYou.php on line 1
- eighteen seconds before sunrise -

Lord Anubis

#418
I can't allow other member groups besides the Admin and member to use the hide tag because it makes all the bbc codes not work...
What could have caused this?
Also how would I center the unhide image?

ディン1031

Quote from: Stirred on March 22, 2007, 12:37:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

I did not post on Thank You Thread because I thought the thing to add was on Hide Mod =X

I did the changes you asked and gave me this error:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in Sources/ThankYou.php on line 1
Really ?_?, that's not from the change, the change is somewhere deeper in the file :x, did you write something else on line 1 XD.

Quote from: Lord Anubis on March 24, 2007, 01:58:08 AM
I can't allow other member groups besides the Admin and member to use the hide tag because it makes all the bbc codes not work...
What could have caused this?
Also how would I center the unhide image?
1. How did you exactly select the groups who allowed to unhide it without post?
2. I don't know ;), normal it's not integrated to center the image :x and currently i don't know how to made it... i think there is a change needed in the Subs.php

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Advertisement: