News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGNARTS_

Quote from: ディン1031 on July 30, 2009, 12:21:58 AM
The hide tag is working with the install, you can only not setup things. But his is really strange... and you're sure that the language changes are correct done?

Yes, I'm sure it's correctly done. But it's ok. I'll work around it. I've disable some functions and unable to see the tabs and unable to go to configuration, but when I need to edit it, I'll do it manually. Thanks.

REGNARTS_

Quote from: nay27uk on July 30, 2009, 08:08:25 AM
I wondered if you could help I have installed version235 on SMF 2.0RC1.2 but the tab in the admin section does not display I have had to manualy save the url for the settings into my browser favourits just so i can get to the settings.

Also when in the settings page the save button is just a very small line with no text in it.

And I have a question about the functionality of the mod, Does it hide atachements aswell because i have a VIP section in my forum i want everything hiding unless the user has paid for a V.I.P membership

This is the same thing I got when installing on RC1.2. I wasn't able to see the text and the save button is small. If you check your error log, you'll also get a bunch of errors pertaining to hidetag. Let me know if you have figure this out.

ディン1031

Quote from: nay27uk on July 30, 2009, 08:08:25 AM
I wondered if you could help I have installed version235 on SMF 2.0RC1.2 but the tab in the admin section does not display I have had to manualy save the url for the settings into my browser favourits just so i can get to the settings.

Also when in the settings page the save button is just a very small line with no text in it.

And I have a question about the functionality of the mod, Does it hide atachements aswell because i have a VIP section in my forum i want everything hiding unless the user has paid for a V.I.P membership
Hum Hum i tested it again... i see everthing... i do not understand why this is not working... did you clear the file chache? Did you try to delete all files in the chache folder (possible the file chache clear is not working...)

No attachments are not hidden. But i think i posted somewhere in thread a sulotion for this... but thats a long time ago.
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

nay27uk

Hi my forum does not have caching swiched on.

I found your reply to hidding attachements but this was all to do with permissions, I canot use permissions because permissions are board wide and im only using hide tag in three boards.

PLEASE could you give me some code to manualy add in a file somewher that will make your mod also hide attachemnents

nay27uk

Im uninstalling this its ******.
People can see the hiden content after making a quote post, they can also see the hiden content after making a post, This is not how i have it setup i have it set so only pepople that have purchased a V.I.P membership and are in the usergroup V.I.P can see it. But this ****** mod only hides the content untill a post is made ******ING ******

ディン1031

Quote from: nay27uk on August 02, 2009, 01:24:23 PM
Im uninstalling this its ******.
People can see the hiden content after making a quote post, they can also see the hiden content after making a post, This is not how i have it setup i have it set so only pepople that have purchased a V.I.P membership and are in the usergroup V.I.P can see it. But this ****** mod only hides the content untill a post is made ******ING ******
That's the goal of the modification oO to make a post viewable after a post is done!
Did you really make a correct setup? Because it's possible to set it that no one eles than a specific group can unhide hidden content... and you can not quotes post with hidden content only if you set something wrong than this would be possible... i know that this correct work because i used a way on many forums...

And could you use a nicer words it's not nice to use such hard word... only because you did something in settings wrong the mod is not the fault of that it not do what it should... possible you create a bug that i not know because of a setup that i never used... you must think there a millions of way to set up the modfication and i don't know what you setup...

Quote from: nay27uk on July 31, 2009, 07:57:59 AM
Hi my forum does not have caching swiched on.

I found your reply to hidding attachements but this was all to do with permissions, I canot use permissions because permissions are board wide and im only using hide tag in three boards.

PLEASE could you give me some code to manualy add in a file somewher that will make your mod also hide attachemnents
Okay than you don't need solution anymore. And sorry that i've to much othere things to do and that you not even give me a change to help you...

Bye
DIN1031

Kimmie

ok I have racked my brain on this for an hour and half and cant figure it out..lol.

I upgraded to 2.0 today (from 1.9).

1. I have no Tab in my admin panel for the settings
2. I keep getting this error (just me nobody else)

action=admin;area=logs;b48652da25a6=d37861f6003af14c40196bfc1211a1fe
8: Undefined index: manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings
File: /home//public_html/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 267

action=admin

action=admin;area=news;sa=editnews

action=admin;area=news;b48652da25a6=d37861f6003af14c40196bfc1211a1fe

Any ideas before I pull this last strand of hair out?  lol

ディン1031

Okay i think i found the bug... i'm a idiot... i will release a fixed version in the next days... sorry for the problem but my time is very limited at the moment =). I think i insert the wrong language files on SMF2 Version... (I will make now a fixed version that is compatible to both smf versions..., with this this will never happen again.)

Current Soltuion for this Problem:

$languagedir/Admin.english.php (All Files: $languagedir/Admin.YOULANGUAGE.php)
Code (Search for) Select

//Hide Tag Special Options
$txt['hidetagspecial_titel'] = 'Hide Tag Special';
$txt['hidetagspecial_description'] = 'You can set all the Setting that needed for the Hide Tag Special mod "[hide][/hide]"';

Code (Repalce with) Select

$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings'] = 'Hide Tag Special';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_title'] = 'Hide Tag Special Settings';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_description'] = 'You can set all the Setting that needed for the Hide Tag Special mod "[hide][/hide]"';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_submit'] = 'Save Hide Settings';

Ben K

If you want, I can make Russian translation for your mod ;)

Kimmie

Quote from: ディン1031 on August 07, 2009, 05:15:38 AM
Okay i think i found the bug... i'm a idiot... i will release a fixed version in the next days... sorry for the problem but my time is very limited at the moment =). I think i insert the wrong language files on SMF2 Version... (I will make now a fixed version that is compatible to both smf versions..., with this this will never happen again.)

Current Soltuion for this Problem:

$languagedir/Admin.english.php (All Files: $languagedir/Admin.YOULANGUAGE.php)
Code (Search for) Select

$txt['hidetagspecial_titel'] = 'Hide Tag Special';
$txt['hidetagspecial_description'] = 'You can set all the Setting that needed for the Hide Tag Special mod "[hide][/hide]"';

Code (Repalce with) Select

$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings'] = 'Hide Tag Special';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_title'] = 'Hide Tag Special Settings';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_description'] = 'You can set all the Setting that needed for the Hide Tag Special mod "[hide][/hide]"';
$txt['manageposts_hidetagspecial_settings_submit'] = 'Save Hide Settings';

Thank you :)

qtime

Is it only me or is it a bug?
If a member replies, will it be forwarded to the board index and not to the unhidden threat??

ディン1031

Quote from: qtime on August 09, 2009, 12:50:41 PM
If a member replies, will it be forwarded to the board index and not to the unhidden threat??
Thats a smf setting, you can change this in you profile options ;)

ディン1031

Quote from: Ben K on August 07, 2009, 06:48:27 AM
If you want, I can make Russian translation for your mod ;)
If you like you can update the current files =).

Bye
DIN1031

qtime

Ok thanks for reply, I will have a look.
Quote from: ディン1031 on August 10, 2009, 08:01:11 AM
Quote from: qtime on August 09, 2009, 12:50:41 PM
Thats a smf setting, you can change this in you profile options ;)

Ben K

Also,  if this mod could add it's bb code, it would be awsome !
I mean a botton :D

ディン1031

Quote from: Ben K on August 10, 2009, 02:45:45 PM
Also,  if this mod could add it's bb code, it would be awsome !
I mean a botton :D
Look at the first post there is extra package for the button... it's my personal thinking that the hide tag shouldn't show a button on default ;).

Bye
DIN1031

qtime

I like to change the change the word hide in the code [hide] [hide] to [secret word] [/secret word]
Which files do I need to change?

I want this, because I don't want that all users can use this function. Or is it possible to put it of to certain membergroups (the right to use it).

ディン1031

Every file that the mod need to change... except the ModSettings.php or ManageSettings.php and Admin.php

qtime

Quote from: ディン1031 on August 13, 2009, 07:35:15 AM
Every file that the mod need to change... except the ModSettings.php or ManageSettings.php and Admin.php
thanks for your reply, I will do a test with it

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Just on a hunch, Do you think it could be made possible to auto hide certain data, like a link for example

*.rapidshare.com/*
megupload.com/*

*meaning wild card

This would be a nice addition, would probably require an option for adding the information to auto hide and would be an addition to another version released in the near future ( next hopefully :p ).

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Advertisement: