News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Clan Roster & Clan Matches for SMF

Started by floppydrivez, August 09, 2009, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floppydrivez

Hi everyone,

I am floppy (mack hankins) from www(dot)clanthemes(dot)com.  I am interested in porting my Clan Roster script and soon to be finished Clan Matches script over to SMF.  Currently its designed for Phpnuke and I am looking to expand across different CMSs.

Would you guys be interested in such?  I need to dive off into researching how this mod could work for SMF, but I think its possible.

This is the current release for nuke.  The 2.02 release will be out soon along with the clan matches plugin.

www(dot)clanthemes(dot)com/shop_item-117-clan-roster-20.html

(Sorry I can't post external links)

IchBin™

I'm sure therer would be a LOT of people interested in this type of stuff. I doubt a lot of people will see this post in this area. You should post in the mods board if you want more people to see it I think.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Arantor

It's been requested more times in the Mod Requests board than I care to count... so yes, please do!

Frieling

that would be cool, since i switched to SMF, and i also make clan sites that will come in handy :P
Just an average guy.

Advertisement: