Need Vbulletin 3.8.3 to SMF 1.1.10 Convertor

Started by Hell Raiser, August 10, 2009, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hell Raiser

Need Vbulletin 3.8.3 to SMF 1.1.10 Convertor!!  :P
Need Help with SMF ? Ask me may be i can help you out

NarutoUchiha

Yo tambien necesito migrar a SMF uso vB 3.8.3 y tengo problemas con mi foro quisiera mudarme ala misma version 1.1.10

Hell Raiser

ThorstenE

Hell Raiser

Hmm are you sure that my conversion will be successful?  :-\

ThorstenE

test it, there is no risk.. the converter will copy (not modify) the content from your vBulletin to SMF.
Converting to SMF

Hell Raiser

Hell Raiser

Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of vBulletin 3.7. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the MySQL account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error MySQL gave was: SELECT command denied to user 'syshacke_smf'@'localhost' for table 'vbuser'

I get this error while converting.If i enter correct required information  :'(

whuru

Quote from: Hell Raiser on August 11, 2009, 10:39:56 AM
Sorry, the database connection information used in the specified installation of SMF cannot access the installation of vBulletin 3.7. This may either mean that the installation doesn't exist, or that the MySQL account used does not have permissions to access it.

The error MySQL gave was: SELECT command denied to user 'syshacke_smf'@'localhost' for table 'vbuser'

I get this error while converting.If i enter correct required information  :'(

Need rule access user name 'syshacke_smf' to db VBulletin

Arantor

If you do encounter this problem it means you need to add access to the syshacke_smf user for the vbuser table; if you're using phpMyAdmin, this will be in the privileges area.

If you're not using phpMyAdmin and you have access to the MySQL command line tool, the SQL line would be: GRANT SELECT ON `databasename`.* TO 'syshacke_smf'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'your password here';

Note you need to be a superuser/root to do that in MySQL or otherwise similarly privileged.

Advertisement: