News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

' The Lost Theme [2.0 RC3 Version Now Avaliable]

Started by ოկtђ, August 11, 2009, 07:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ოկtђ

Link to the theme

The Lost Theme

Demo |

Marcus Forsberg

Looks pretty nice. Good job. :)

ოկtђ

Apllicmz

ოկtђ

grafitus

Voav. Thanks for bu pretty theme.

ოկtђ

Voav. Thanks for bu pretty theme.

Not a all :D 1,5 :D:D:D

JBDynamics

The Lost Theme is great! :D I installed it on my 2.0 RC1.2 board as it is exactly the color scheme I was looking for.

I have a question though, I installed Flashchat and the Flashchat Integration Mod, except the Tab, which links to the chatroom, that it created on the menu bar is blank, any ideas on how to put the word 'Chat' there?

NukeGaming

This theme is realy good and i also am using it.

Congrats.

JBDynamics

I installed and I am using the lost theme.

I have one problem:

Any modification I add, for example,  StatCounter, Google Search Your Site, and a Guest Welcome Message shows up in triplicate form (3 of each)!! 3 Google Search Boxes, 3 Welcome Messages, and 3 Stat Counters.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why these mods are displayed 3 times a piece, I would really like to have the mods, but I can't use them right now as they make the site look very buggy.

Please let me know if there is any code you need me upload.  I am not sure what is the cause of the problem or what file to look in to find the problem, so I do not want to post anything unrelated to the problem.  I am a beginner at PHP, but an expert at C++, so bare with me...

I use Hostway for my hosting provider, I know they have PHP v5 and I am running SMF 2.0 RC1.2. I am unsure of what version MySQL I am using, but when I installed the forum, all the options were identified as compatible or good.

Here is the link to the phpinfo.php

www.UCD-eView.com/phpinfo.php

Here is the link to my forum:

www.UCD-eView.com/forum/index.php

Please Help  ???
Thanks so much, :)
JBDynamics

JBDynamics

Nevermind, I figured out why everything was showing up in triplicate, I have the theme installed 3 times, and I applied the mods to all three themes, which share the same directory thelosttheme... Sorry to bug anyone.

Thanks,
JBDynamics

ოկtђ

[2.0 RC2 Version Now Avaliable]

lala1

There seems to be something wrong with RC2.zip. It seems to be the A1 Rainbow theme instead of the lost theme.

ოկtђ

Quote from: lala1 on November 16, 2009, 02:30:07 PM
There seems to be something wrong with RC2.zip. It seems to be the A1 Rainbow theme instead of the lost theme.

Opsss.Thanks changed...

NoPasaran

kralkartal.net SMF 2.0.8

ოկtђ

.Vapor

HeavyHaulForums

I sure need help.  I installed RC2 on 2.0 RC2 and my roll-over images on the navigation menu are not working very well.  Any suggestions - i've tried different browsers.  Help please; hxxp:heavyhaulforums.com [nonactive]

HeavyHaulForums

Once again, the java script is NOT rolling over so no high light and no click.  Please, please help!  I already plugged in the template and have it in use and can't change it now.  Help, help, help!

ოկtђ

Quote from: HeavyHaulForums on April 16, 2010, 11:42:20 AM
Once again, the java script is NOT rolling over so no high light and no click.  Please, please help!  I already plugged in the template and have it in use and can't change it now.  Help, help, help!
Do you still need help?

Advertisement: