News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Simple Machines Smiley Contest

Started by Fustrate, August 13, 2009, 06:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

acf is the master smiley designer its a shame hes gave up
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Acf

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on September 28, 2009, 03:37:17 AM
Just now looking at your smiley packs Aliencowfarm.  Very Nice :)

thanks

Quote from: Runic on September 28, 2009, 10:14:13 AM
acf is the master smiley designer its a shame hes gave up

He was :P Runic the Customizer where are thou smileys? ;)
Sigh...

Deaks

there is one out there by me ... there not as good as yours but they are there
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Powerbob

So when does the voting start? Next year? 8)

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

SleePy

There has been some issues with a few of the entries.  We are working with the authors to get them corrected.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Powerbob

Yigal

Sorry, I missed it XD .. Have the smileys been released?
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Arantor

Yigal, not yet:

Quote from: SleePy on September 29, 2009, 07:22:10 AM
There has been some issues with a few of the entries.  We are working with the authors to get them corrected.

Yigal

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Powerbob

So this will hold up the release of RC2 as well yes?

Arantor

I don't believe so. Bugs and other issues have been holding up RC2, not this AFAIK.

Something like that

There will be an RC3, so if it doesn't make it for RC2, it'll be in RC3 :)

Nao 尚

I agree for most bugs... But we need Curve to be finished for RC2, though. Mod authors need to be able to convert their mods to Curve and not have to do it again for RC3 and 2.0f.
Curve doesn't use a new smiley set though, so yeah it doesn't have anything to do with this topic. ;)
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: Nao/Gilles on October 02, 2009, 01:49:40 AM
I agree for most bugs... But we need Curve to be finished for RC2, though. Mod authors need to be able to convert their mods to Curve and not have to do it again for RC3 and 2.0f...

AMEN to that!!

Nao 尚

Well, it's actually the reason why RC2 has been postponed for so long ;) Since Curve was full of tiny bugs here and there.
It seems to be close to completion though, but there are still issues. I recently decided to switch my own theme to Curve and thus I've been able to help finding bugs in Curve, so obviously as a result, it's being postponed even more (sorry :D). I think you can safely assume RC2 will be released around 2012, though. (Conservative estimate.)
And RC3 should be around by 2015. Maybe 2014 if we're lucky. As for the final version, we all know the cake is a lie.

Still, I'm kidding but SMF2 is such a beast! Every time I look into the latest additions/patches to the code, I'm in awe. There are some glitches from time to time (we beta testers are here to help spot them, mostly by analyzing patch code or playing around with the real deal), but it's nothing compared to the amount of work that has been put into it. No other forum software can compare, and it's only the beginning. (If some of the devs survive the RC process of course. Lol.)
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

SoLoGHoST

LoL, I can imagine the migraines and headaches and stressfulness of the devs.  But I also know, if anyone can do it, they can and will.  I have faith in the SMF Devs and the Rest of the SMF Team!  May the Force Be With You All!! ;)

Arantor

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on October 02, 2009, 03:46:51 AM
May the Force Be With You All!! ;)

Shouldn't that be "May The Source Be With You" ? :P

SoLoGHoST

That's a good 1 Arantor... lol :)  Source and Force :P

nextz77

sound good, do this contest still available ? Think to work with my friend with this contest.

SoLoGHoST

Trekkie101 stated that the competition was closed.  However this is going on a month now since he said this.  Not even sure if the voting for this has even begun yet.

Advertisement: