News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mods do not work.

Started by !Toxic!, August 15, 2009, 11:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!Toxic!

Hello,
I have an smf 1.1.10 Forum running on hxxp:thedemocracy.org [nonactive] with the Blue Ace Theme from crip. My problem is, whenever I install a mod like Pages mod, Bakers Dozen Pages mod, Treasury mod etc. It modifies the admin menu and lets me work with that, but the changes that are supposed to appear on the main page of the forum never appear like, The new tabs from the pages mod, the treasury donation and goal front page mods, etc. I am confused as to why these mods only partially work.
Thanks.

Tyrsson

CHeck and see if the mods installed correctly for the default theme. In the 1.1.x version mods only install for the default core theme. To apply them to a custom theme you must make all the edits to the template files manually.
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

!Toxic!

Ok, that sounds like that will fix the problem. I'll give it a try and report back on my results.

!Toxic!

Can anyone help me with modifying the files for the index.template.php in the Blue Ace theme?

Tyrsson

You may want to try posting in this board since this is really no longer a matter of support but rather coding.

Help Wanted (not for support)
PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

Advertisement: