Event Registration Mod

Started by pftq, August 15, 2009, 01:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kripz

No, apparently there's another mod being developed for 2.0?

Tony Reid

Quote from: kripz on August 28, 2009, 04:52:14 AM
No, apparently there's another mod being developed for 2.0?

There isn't one pending in the approval queue - where did you hear that?

Tony Reid

kripz

Swear i read it, someone was updating the advanced calendar mod, it was in that thread.

Hoodie

2.0 support would be great..

The person updating the advanced calendar mod is creating a total calendar mod..  Your mod is specifically for creating a registration list..  IMO they are two separate mods..  There are many mods that are alike or provide similar functionality but have different feature sets or locations of installing..  So I would say develop the mod for those that just need this mod and not a full calendar update..

Some suggestions I have(some have been mentioned already):
PM/Email Reminder to confirm(I realize that this is 2.0 only support)
Custom fields for event starter to set
Ability to add number of guests coming (Could just be part of the custom fields)
Time of event
An option for the event starter to set up a paid/unpaid button that would be by each member

SWR

Still like to know why all I get is "Registrations Have Closed"???

kripz

Did you install the mod manually yourself?

SWR

Quote from: kripz on August 30, 2009, 02:39:36 AM
Did you install the mod manually yourself?

No, used the SMF installer.

RustyBarnacle

Is the date right on your server?

I get that the day of events but I think thats intentional.  Up to the day of the event people can register.

SWR

Date & time are correct in my forum.

fgoc

Got this working great on my forum, except that when you click on any of the buttons to register, confirm, unregister etc, the action works fine, but you get redirected to a blank template page (the page displays everything except the actual forum)Everything installed fine automatically and all of the functionality is there, just this weird redirect issue when clicking the buttons.Getting a few errors coming up in the log too so if anyone could help I'd be eternally grateful!!82.37.8.110       8: Undefined index: dhhagFile: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Themes/default/TPortal.template.php (eval?)Line: 1   Today at 09:24:09 PM82.37.8.110    8: Undefined index: dhhagFile: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/TPortal.english.php (eval?)Line: 1?action=registerEvent;topic=0.0    Today at 09:24:09 PM82.37.8.110    8: Undefined index: dhhagFile: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Themes/default/TermsAndConditions.template.php (eval?)Line: 1?action=registerEvent;eventid=31;topic=.0    Today at 09:24:05 PM82.37.8.110    8: Undefined index: dhhagFile: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/Themes/default/Display.template.php (eval?)Line: 1Running v 1.1.10 and TP v 0.9.8And loads and loads of other mods, but they all work fine :)

All sorted, checked the display.template file and there were a couple of mods missing (
$topic, $ID_MEMBER;) now all sorted thankfully

Great mod!! Needed something like this for ages now!!

fgoc

just a quick minor issue I;ve found is that when you click "unconfirm" or "unregister" the popus box states that you may loose your place, this should be lose not loose

Can you tell me which file contains this pop up wording so I can correct it myself for now?

Cheers

kripz

fgoc

TW1ST3D

so........................about that 2.0 rc 1.2....................
Running 2.0 Gold.......SMF Rocks!!

kripz

Never. Feel free to convert my mod if its possible. I would say it is, there's nothing special in it.

EvilGeneral

ExSpirit

kripz, is there any ETA when this mod will be out of beta or when can we expect new release? On what features are you working at the moment?

Kamran Iqbal

Hi Kripz,

Great mod.

Three suggestions:

1. Possibility to decline an event, in case one cannot/will not attend. This allow the event manager to get an overview of how many have noticed the event and have taken a conscious decision.

2. This is mentioned before, but start and end time is also very important.

3. Place of the event, not as important but very nice to have.

Kamran

kripz

Im working on options. Once i learn how to do that ill add more features. This way i can make features optional.

rcgearing

Hi, thank you so much for your work. This does not seem to work on my 1.1.10 forum. The buttons are blank. Even after I uninstalled all other MODs. I hope someone is kind enough to fix this because I can't wait to use this MOD. Thanks!

Advertisement: