News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help with SSI external page page error

Started by flaminhoon, May 30, 2013, 08:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaminhoon

Hi, This is my first post here.
I'm trying to use the forum login system on external pages. I have SSI basically working, (I think! i have ssi_welcome functioning) What Im trying to do is

I have an image upload php script built with dreamweaver, It uploads fine! When I add the SSI include I get this error:
[an error occurred while processing this directive] when the form is submitted.the local cookies to

i have subdomain independent cookies on and  local storage of cookies off

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Kindred

you would need to post the actual code for use to look at....
(use either an attachment or the code tags)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

flaminhoon

Thanks for replying
here is the page. when it loads it goes to: my-insert.php?&GP_upload=true

flaminhoon

Is there a way to use use the SMF login without using SSI? I just want the user to be redirected if they are not logged in. Maybe redirect the user if SMF session or cookie doesn't exist? Or is there something else that I can try.
I can't get SSI working with my upload image page (posted earlier) Im not a coder unfortunatly.
Thanks

Kindred

No.. Not really. Ssi is the only way to use SMF registration or login outside of the SMF pages.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

flaminhoon

I thought id seen something somewhere regarding curl? Or did I imagine it?
Would someone be interested in setting SSI up for our little community site for a fee? Our members might club together to raise something.
Thanks

Advertisement: