[FREE] Online Status Changes Rank Image

Started by (insert name here), August 16, 2009, 10:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(insert name here)

Description:
I am looking for a mod that will change the rank images depending on whether or not the user is online.  The version of the forum for which I'd like this mod is SMF 1.1.9.  This will replace the little online indicator.  Here are two sample images to display the concept.

Users with this particular rank will have this rank image when online:

and this rank image when offline:

Permissions:
This would be a feature for all members.

Feature Set:
Nothing to speak of outside of the normal options for ranks and online status.  Users should have the option of whether or not their online status is displayed.  Perhaps a third rank image could be displayed for member who hide their online status, but that doesn't really seem necessary unless it is really easy to code.

I apologize for any lack of information.  I am only a user on the forum this mod is for and have no knowledge of anything SMF related other than what I've seen from being a standard member on the forum.

Arantor

So, are there already a series of images available that have the ranks?

This should be doable without *too* much work, but really you would be best getting the admins here to ask instead because this will need information only they can provide.

(insert name here)

Quote from: Arantor on August 16, 2009, 10:58:23 PM
So, are there already a series of images available that have the ranks?

Yes, all that would have to be done is the little blue squares would have to be desaturated to make the offline rank images.

Quote from: Arantor on August 16, 2009, 10:58:23 PM
This should be doable without *too* much work, but really you would be best getting the admins here to ask instead because this will need information only they can provide.

O.K., I'll direct them to this thread as well.

Advertisement: