PM Attachments

Started by SoLoGHoST, August 20, 2009, 09:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai-lupin

Yes, I definately would buy it!

C4G-TK

What is the reason for the scroll bar when there is no information that is shown in the post when adding an attachment?

I'm using this on a test site of RC2 and only have like 5 mods installed right now on the default (Curve) theme.

diceroller
member color link
google analytics
dynamic memberlist
pm attachements

Pic shown below...

-img removed-

drhamza

hello there, i'm trying to re-install the mod after updating to rc2, and this is what i get:
Duplicate entry 'pmAttachmentSizeLimit' for key 1
File: /home2/jumssnet/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/pmAttachmentsInstallRC2.php
Line: 211

help me please, thanks in advance

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: drhamza on November 09, 2009, 10:33:36 PM
hello there, i'm trying to re-install the mod after updating to rc2, and this is what i get:
Duplicate entry 'pmAttachmentSizeLimit' for key 1
File: /home2/jumssnet/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/pmAttachmentsInstallRC2.php
Line: 211

help me please, thanks in advance

OK, this means that this row is already in your settings table pmAttachmentSizeLimit.  Did you uninstall PM Attachments before updating to RC2?  If not, you can just open up pmAttachmentsInstallRC2.php and remove the following:// Insert the settings
$smcFunc['db_insert']('insert',
            '{db_prefix}settings',
            array(
'variable' => 'string', 'value' => 'string',
),
            array(
                   array('pmAttachmentSizeLimit', '150'),
                   array('attachmentPMLimit', '200'),
                   array('attachmentNumPerPMLimit', '2'),
                   array('pmAttachmentDirSizeLimit', '10240'),
   array('pmAttachmentUploadDir', $boarddir . '/pm_attachments'),
                   array('pmAttachmentExtensions', 'doc,gif,jpg,mpg,pdf,png,txt,zip'),
   array('pmAttachmentCheckExtensions', '0'),
                   array('pmAttachmentShowImages', '1'),
   array('pmAttachmentEnable', '1'),
                   array('pmAttachmentEncryptFilenames', '1'),
   array('pmAttachmentThumbnails', '1'),
                   array('pmAttachmentThumbWidth', '150'),
   array('pmAttachmentThumbHeight', '150'),
            ),
array('variable')
        );

SAVE and rezip it up and try again.

drhamza

aha, it's working now :D
thanks a lot man

drhamza

i'm getting this when i open the messages
Unknown column 'pa.pm_report' in 'field list'
File: /home2/jumssnet/public_html/forum/Sources/PersonalMessage.php
Line: 847

SoLoGHoST

Ok, quick fix.  And make sure you use the original pmAttachmentsUninstallRC2.php and pmAttachmentsInstallRC2.php files from the actual download on SMF.

Upload pmAttachmentsUninstallRC2.php to your Root SMF Folder where SSI.php is, run it in your browser once.  Than upload pmAttachmentsInstallRC2.php to the same folder where SSI.php is, run it in your browser once.  Remove both files from your root, also, open up pm_attachments folder from your root, and remove any files in there EXCEPT:  .htaccess and index.php, and it should now work perfect.

Cheers :)

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: C4G-TK on November 09, 2009, 06:04:21 PM
What is the reason for the scroll bar when there is no information that is shown in the post when adding an attachment?

I'm using this on a test site of RC2 and only have like 5 mods installed right now on the default (Curve) theme.

diceroller
member color link
google analytics
dynamic memberlist
pm attachements

Pic shown below...
Ok, I have tested this and seems to do the same for me.  So I'll have a deeper look into this when I get a chance.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Cheer :)

drhamza

it works!
but, i'm having it like this now (attachment)
edit: and the send, spelling check, preview, Save a copy in my outbox, shortcuts: hit shift+alt+s to submit/post or shift+alt+p to preview
are all up, below the forum tree

SoLoGHoST

Can you attach you PersonalMessage.template.php file and I'll have a look at it for you and edit it so it displays properly.

drhamza

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: C4G-TK on November 09, 2009, 06:04:21 PM

diceroller
member color link
google analytics
dynamic memberlist
pm attachements

Pic shown below...

Ok, here are the edits you can do to ./Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php yourself to fix this (Note:  will be updating very soon with this fix and another display fix):

FIND:
<div id="post_', $message['id'], '_footer" class="attachments">';

REPLACE WITH:
<div id="msg_', $message['id'], '_footer" class="attachments smalltext">';

FIND:
<div style="overflow: ', $context['browser']['is_firefox'] ? 'visible' : 'auto', '; width: 100%;">';

REPLACE WITH:
<div style="overflow: ', $context['browser']['is_firefox'] ? 'visible' : 'auto', ';">';

There, that should do it now.  Also, going to fix the display of how it looks when adding attachments to New Personal Messages, as it's a little off IMO.  So will be updating very soon.

C4G-TK

Cool deal, I'll install the new one when you get it done and try it out again.

-img removed-

drhamza

sologohost, i attached the file my previous post :D

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: drhamza on November 10, 2009, 11:51:48 PM
sologohost, i attached the file my previous post :D

Ok, have edited it some, try the 1 attached.  Let me know how this works for you.  Includes all of the display fixes that will be included in the next revision bout to be updated in a few...

EDIT:  Ofcourse I only edited the code that pertains to PM Attachments, all other code was untouched.  So if there is a deeper problem that's on you to fix.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, have just updated it on the MOD Site with all of the Display issues you all mentioned FIXED!

Cheers and ENJOY! :)

drhamza

thank you very much man, as usual; great work :D

JustOneOldMan

SoLoGHoST, have you gotten enough people interested in a version for 1.1.10 yet?  I'd also be willing to pay for this.  Otherwise, I'm thinking seriously about moving up to v2, but would rather not quite yet just for this feature...
A computer once beat me at chess, but as it turns out it was no match for me at kickboxing...

JustOneOldMan

Thanks.  I don't always get a chance to check in here, so if I miss it feel free to email me...
A computer once beat me at chess, but as it turns out it was no match for me at kickboxing...

recived

Hello, tell me where the delete message with an attachment then it is deleted from the server?

Advertisement: