News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

PM Attachments

Started by SoLoGHoST, August 20, 2009, 09:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesky

@Jarsaka: I get a huge space when writing a new PM - do you have the same issue ?!

jarska

Quote from: petesky on November 08, 2010, 05:42:03 AM
@Jarsaka: I get a huge space when writing a new PM - do you have the same issue ?!

I`m not sure what you mean, everything works same as earlier smf 2.0RC3?

petesky

I mean, that i get a space between the beginning of the message form up to the border of the pn windows. Please take a look at my attached picture: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=331969.msg2842974#msg2842974

I looked into source but did not find a reason why it's not top aligned.

jarska

Quote from: petesky on November 08, 2010, 11:05:04 AM
I mean, that i get a space between the beginning of the message form up to the border of the pn windows. Please take a look at my attached picture: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=331969.msg2842974#msg2842974

I looked into source but did not find a reason why it's not top aligned.

I install that for my three different RC4 forums and none that kind of problem.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, PM Attachments has been updated to support RC4.

ENJOY :)

petesky

petesky

Question: Is there a simple way to show also the clip icon in function template_subject_list() so that io can see faster whenever a massage has an attachment or not ?!

SoLoGHoST

Ofcourse there's a way to do this, but not without a bit of coding.  Right now, I'm not offering any additional coding for my mods, other than updating them to support SMF 2.0 RC4.  Sorry for being so blunt, but I have other things on my mind now.

Cheers :)

petesky

All right, i didn't checked he arrays in this function but when you give me a tip i will do this enhancement.

petesky

Hi - small problem, i can only attach one file. When klicking on more.. it jumps to the top of page (may because of the anchor #) but it does not open a 2nd input field...?!

SoLoGHoST

Ok, so I'll update this in a minute without this "#" than, so it will use "javascript:void(0);" instead.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, just updated it so that it uses:  <a href="javascript:void(0);"> instead.

You can re-download and re-install if you'd like as this shouldn't happen again.

Ciler

It is not working for 2.0 RC4 theme black rain:

test failed on PersonalMessage.php

Any suggestions to make it work. Attachements in PM's is really a great extension...

petesky

Quote from: SoLoGHoST on November 26, 2010, 03:51:51 PM
Ok, just updated it so that it uses:  <a href="javascript:void(0);"> instead.

You can re-download and re-install if you'd like as this shouldn't happen again.

Thanks a lot - works perfect !

Btw. reinstalling cleared the attachement dir + database; had to copy both from backup.

SoLoGHoST

Quote from: Ciler on November 29, 2010, 03:53:20 PM
It is not working for 2.0 RC4 theme black rain:

test failed on PersonalMessage.php

Any suggestions to make it work. Attachements in PM's is really a great extension...

Am looking into this.

Thanks for the bug report.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, I didn't have any issues when installing PM Attachments 1.6 on the Black Rain theme.  Although, i noticed a few improvements that could be made in PersonalMessage.template.php and changed all of the edits to try and be more compatible with other themes.  Also changed the size of the file input from 60 to 38 so that the "Choose..." button shows, since one can have that left sidebar displaying when sending PM's and a size of 60 was too wide for that.

Please Redownload and install and let me know if your problem is fixed now.  Otherwise, it would seem that there is a problem with custom edits done to the Theme itself, or perhaps other mods have edited PersonalMessage.template.php that is affecting this Theme.

- Solomon

Ciler

It is working now I downloaded the tar file and that's working thanks mate! :(

Do you also support PM sent notification mod? That mod is also not working on my black rain v2 theme and gives also an error in the PersonalMessage.php file...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=366142.40

SoLoGHoST

I only support my mods.  You should write a post in the Mod Topic (Discussion thread) and  the Mod author, live627 should get with you on this.

willerby

Hi all,

Just installed this by request on my forum running 2.0 RC4 and all installed fine. On test sending an attachment I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getpmattachmentfilename() in /home2/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php on line 3429

?

Thanks

W
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

willerby

FTP error to blame, when I checked Subs.php a load of code had been enterered after the closing ?>

Solved - Mod works really well, thanks
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

Advertisement: