What to download.

Started by Sir Drunken Guy, August 21, 2009, 11:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

Quote from: Sir Drunken Guy on August 28, 2009, 03:10:35 PM
I think I might of found something.
The search thing, well I usually search it in SQL and nothing comes up, but this time I searched it in search and there is four results??

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are talking about. Search thing?

On another note, please run the query:

select id_board, id_parent, id_cat, name, board_order, child_level from SMFboards;

and attach the screenshot with the result here.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Sir Drunken Guy

There is a "SQL" button, then a "Search" button, then a "Query" button. Just to double check which one do I press.
Simpsonise Forum Liftoff:
Check it out.

Norv

Please choose the SQL tab, copy paste the query above in it, and then, press "Go."
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

Sir Drunken Guy

I think I have found it, now what, do you want me to print screen the page.
Check it out.

Norv

Quote from: Norv on August 28, 2009, 03:14:38 PM
On another note, please run the query:

select id_board, id_parent, id_cat, name, board_order, child_level from SMFboards;

and attach the screenshot with the result here.

Sir Drunken Guy

Yes. I deleted all the boards that didn't work. Thank you so much. You can check it out when it's open on the 20th.
Check it out.

Norv

Oh well. Next time don't delete them, just tell us the results, and we'll see which may have (perhaps) incorrect values. The values can be corrected themselves. (in some cases). :)
Either way, I hope you will be able to add now the boards you need, without running into problems. Keep in mind to make a database backup every once in the while, so you can solve problems better, in case they happen.

Sir Drunken Guy

I will make a backup now then. Hopefully, I shouldn't run into many other problems.
Check it out.

Advertisement: