News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] SMFone

Started by A.M.A, April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelweb

Quote from: xenovanis on May 05, 2005, 04:15:33 PM
Quote from: nelweb on May 05, 2005, 04:01:29 PM
This is the best theme I have seen yet.

I am having a problem with the avatars though.  When the forum is accessed via the mambo bridge, the avatars do not show up.  When the forum accessed directly everything seems to be fine.  All settings seem to be fine.  I need for this to work with the mambo bridge.  Any ideas?

That's weird. I have no problem seeing the avatars. Have you set your forum wrapped or unwrapped?

It is weird.  My forum is wrapped.  I have tried looking though some of the code and havnt had any luck... still looking for ideas.

xenovanis

Well, I don't think this is a theme related thing, I just tried my forum wrapped and the avatars show as well. Which version of the bridge are you using? Does this also happen when you use the SMF default theme? If so, I think you'd better open a new topic in the Mambo Bridge Board.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

nelweb

Got it working.  Thanks for your help xenovanis.

Miraenda

Mind to explain how you got it working for future users with the same issue arise so they might now how to fix it?

rolandog

Quote from: A.M.A on April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

There were some missing images in the Buttons in Spanish zip file, causing the alternate text to be displayed. I made a zip file of them here.

klumy

is it possible that this theme would be added to the SMF theme selection in this forum ;)

dtm.exe

Quote from: klumy on May 06, 2005, 04:34:51 PM
is it possible that this theme would be added to the SMF theme selection in this forum ;)

That would be nice :).

-Dan The Man

nelweb

Quote from: Miraenda on May 05, 2005, 07:56:35 PM
Mind to explain how you got it working for future users with the same issue arise so they might now how to fix it?

They updated the bridge after a few other people had the same problem.

nelweb

A.M.A

Any chance of you developing a matching theme for mambo (preferably the blue theme)?  I really like this theme.

A.M.A

vegetagt
Glad you have fixed it.

rolandog
Thanks for pointing those missed images .. update the zip.

nelweb
Sorry, I've not install mambo and I do not know how its theme system works. However if any one have the time and knowledge to make the changes necessary for this to work with mambo, I do not mind it at all.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Miraenda

A.M.A, will a gray theme be introduced shortly then? Just wondered b/c I would also like to see the gray theme as part of the options offered, too.  I also think it would be great in the future to package all the colors together and have a color selector (if that would be possible).  I realize most of the less graphic based themes have that instead like Simplicity or Sitra, so it may well not be an option to have a color selector package version instead.

Thanks for a great theme. :)

CapriSkye

i've translate the buttons to chinese traditional, at http://open.38.com/personal/smfone-big5-buttons.rar

dtm.exe

Can anyone tell me the code to my the signatures in this theme a preset size, like on these forums?

-Dan The Man

A.M.A

Miraenda
Hopefully I'll finish it in the next days (it will look like this) as well as updating some alignment for the board index in all of them.
I thought of a select button and even a setting to enable only one specific color .. but I got lazy to just finish them :(

CapriSkye
Thanks for the effort really appreciate it. updated the first post and hosted the file in my site.

OIDanTheManIO
in your style.css replace this:
.signature
{
}

with:
.signature
{
width: 100%;
overflow: auto;
padding-bottom: 3px;
max-height: 100px;
}
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

dtm.exe

Quote from: A.M.A on May 07, 2005, 06:35:49 PM
OIDanTheManIO
in your style.css replace this:
.signature
{
}

with:
.signature
{
width: 100%;
overflow: auto;
padding-bottom: 3px;
max-height: 100px;
}

That code didn't work :(.

-Dan The Man

dtm.exe

Miraenda
Hopefully I'll finish it in the next days (it will look like this) as well as updating some alignment for the board index in all of them.
I thought of a select button and even a setting to enable only one specific color .. but I got lazy to just finish them :(

The green one is still my personal favorite :).

-Dan The Man

Miraenda

Miraenda

That looks great.  Thanks for working to provide a gray one. 

d3v

simply amazing. top 5 in book

WOULD LOVE TO SEE A GREY/SILVER
skin.

thanks once again for the product.

suhak

hi,
i would like to use this theme for Tatar language. May you send me the images' formats to prepare Tatar ones.. If there is a chance i prefer .png format.  thanks for your help and for this theme..

dtm.exe

Quote from: suhak on May 08, 2005, 11:21:31 AM
hi,
i would like to use this theme for Tatar language. May you send me the images' formats to prepare Tatar ones.. If there is a chance i prefer .png format.  thanks for your help and for this theme..

Here you go.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=33352.0;attach=5566

-Dan The Man

Advertisement: