[Theme] SMFone

Started by A.M.A, April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.M.A

Updated
New gray color.
Fixed the alignment of the last post on the board index.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

dtm.exe

Quote from: A.M.A on May 07, 2005, 06:35:49 PM
OIDanTheManIO
in your style.css replace this:
.signature
{
}

with:
.signature
{
width: 100%;
overflow: auto;
padding-bottom: 3px;
max-height: 100px;
}

That code didn't work :(.

-Dan The Man

A.M.A

That what is used here.
Could you please give me a link to signature that is higher than 100px in your forum.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

dtm.exe

Quote from: A.M.A on May 08, 2005, 08:44:47 PM
That what is used here.
Could you please give me a link to signature that is higher than 100px in your forum.

Wow, all of a sudden, after I made a really long signature, it started working.  Well that was wierd.  Thank you so much :).

-Dan The Man

Zvert

Quote from: A.M.A on May 08, 2005, 05:28:21 PM
Fixed the alignment of the last post on the board index.

could u tell me what u fixed for that ? cant just update because I changed some other stuff !

thx ;)

jackjr

just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful theme...  and a big thanks for posting the fix for the avatar size - it was driving me nuts!   ;)

redone

That avatar fix made my day too.

Great work.

:)

suhak

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on May 08, 2005, 12:05:19 PM
Here you go.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=33352.0;attach=5566

-Dan The Man

Hi, thanks for your help, but i have had those before. :) How can i change them  if they are gif. :) Sorry, i am new at this kind of stuff.  What should i do with them..

Aaron

Two words: superb theme!! :D

HEB XI 1

With a few tweaks to integrate it into my site, I'm now using this as my default theme ... http://www.raven-flight.com/community

Thanks a ton A.M.A !!

A.M.A

OIDanTheManIO
Thanks for the help.

Zvert
The last post information was not aligned correctly to the left. You can copy BoardIndex.template.php over your one, or find in it:
   <div>
       <div class="smalltext" style="float: right;">

replace with:
   <div>
       <div class="smalltext" style="overflow: auto; width: 30%; float: right;">

suhak
You need to use the SMFone Buttons(psd) in the first post.

jackjr , redone , Aäron
Thanks a lot .. glad you like the theme.

hebxi1
You are most welcome .. Looking nice.

Psiloman

This is one of the best themes,for those who like light colours! Dark backgrounds can have a certain "stylish look" and a certain appeal ,but on websites having a heavy informational character and looooong passages they can be tiring to the eyes.SMFone is one theme that will not cause that problem....

Now,if only i could find a Mambo template i could intergrate it into since im using Ostrios Mambo-SMF  bridge...

Zvert

Quote from: A.M.A on May 10, 2005, 03:46:14 AM

Zvert
The last post information was not aligned correctly to the left. You can copy BoardIndex.template.php over your one, or find in it:
   <div>
       <div class="smalltext" style="float: right;">

replace with:
   <div>
       <div class="smalltext" style="overflow: auto; width: 30%; float: right;">

thanks, changed and aligned good indeed ;)

rhizome

This theme is superb   8)

I'm trying to do something simple: remove the forum title in text and upload my own logo.

I did a search, but the edit on the index.template.php file relates to the default theme file, and the smfone's file is sligthly different. What do I edit out?

thanks and sorry for the newbie question
snowcrash

dtm.exe

Quote from: rhizome on May 11, 2005, 05:35:20 PM
This theme is superb   8)

I'm trying to do something simple: remove the forum title in text and upload my own logo.

I did a search, but the edit on the index.template.php file relates to the default theme file, and the smfone's file is sligthly different. What do I edit out?

thanks and sorry for the newbie question
snowcrash

You can replace the default logo with your logo by following these directions.  Change the logo by changing the "Use your own logo" field.

Admin > Current Theme's Settings

And here's how to remove the text at the top.

Find and Remove in index.template.php:
<span style="font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size: xx-large;">', $context['forum_name'], '</span>

As always, backup this file before modifying its contents.

-Dan The Man

rhizome

Hi

I'm a bit confused, are you refering to the smfone index.template file?

I can only find the code:

<span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold;">', $context['forum_name'], '</span>

If I delete this, the forum gif I uploaded is displayed over the user info box on the fourm

snowcrash
ps. how did you display the code in the grey box?

dtm.exe

Quote from: rhizome on May 11, 2005, 06:14:34 PM
Hi

I'm a bit confused, are you refering to the smfone index.template file?

I can only find the code:

<span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold;">', $context['forum_name'], '</span>

If I delete this, the forum gif I uploaded is displayed over the user info box on the fourm

snowcrash
ps. how did you display the code in the grey box?

Sorry about that.  You must have the updated version of SMFOne; I have the first version released.

Yes, delete the code:

As far as the logo being displayed over the Info. Box, I've received reports of that occurring on my forums as well, but only with Firefox.  I use Opera and the logo has a padding equal on all sides.  I'll bet A.M.A has a fix for that though ;).

-Dan The Man

rhizome

Thanks for clarifying - I'll wait for AMA.

Otherwise I guess I could make the forum font size small so it's not intrusive

A.M.A

If you deleted the whole thing divs will overlap. It is better to use a non-breaking space i.e. replace this:
with:
<span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16pt; font-weight: bold;">&nbsp;</span>

Psiloman
Thanks for your comments.

OIDanTheManIO
Thanks for the help.

Psiloman

Anytime A.M.A , its really good that people develop those skins in their free time,the least one can do is tell the creator they like his/her theme. This gratification can overpass any other!

Now, some  questions since im reaaaaallly reaaaaaallly new at this :

1)Im Greek :D . I have downloaded the greek smf language files and when i switch to this language buttons dont come up but instead twice the name of each button (for example instead of the Home button something along the lines of Home Home appears). How can i fix that?Which files should be tampered whith and where are they located? You can even point me roughly at them!

2)Something tells me i might need to make my greek buttons to solve 1. Ummm...yeah,do i have to start from scratch using a drawing/desing program? If i do indeed succeed ,can i  give it to you so you could upload it to save the hassle of other Greeks?

3)On the same note : i might as well try to sharpen those buttons a bit because sometimes i get the feeling they look a bit faded,dont know if its my idea or if there is a reason for that...

Thanks again for this nice skin,without people working on making new skins many newbies would suffer!
:-*

Advertisement: