News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Theme] SMFone

Started by A.M.A, April 15, 2005, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenovanis

Quote from: Jelte on August 19, 2005, 07:31:47 AM
I'm using this team with SMF 1.0.5 but somehow the images in the menu aren't displayed.

Have I done something wrong with the installation or is it an smf 1.0.5 compatibly problem?

Check your imagesdirectory in Admin -> Current Themes. This couldn't be a compatibily problem, as this theme was made for 1.0.5.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

xenovanis

Quote from: ccondrup on August 17, 2005, 06:34:37 AM
Quote from: xenovanis on August 15, 2005, 08:28:17 AM
I'm using this with a Mambo bridge (from mambohacks.com) - ..
Which is in violation with the Simple Machines License.
Woah, I had no idea - is this discussed anywhere imparticular? Like, in what way is it violating?
Sad, as that currently is the best bridge out there, SMF is the best forum and Mambo is the best CMS...  :(

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=36056.msg313541#msg313541

This bridge is supported by Simple Machines:
http://mamboforge.net/projects/mos-smf/
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Jelte

Quote from: xenovanis on August 19, 2005, 07:55:30 AM
Quote from: Jelte on August 19, 2005, 07:31:47 AM
I'm using this team with SMF 1.0.5 but somehow the images in the menu aren't displayed.

Have I done something wrong with the installation or is it an smf 1.0.5 compatibly problem?

Check your imagesdirectory in Admin -> Current Themes. This couldn't be a compatibily problem, as this theme was made for 1.0.5.

All settings are right but still no images shown. Installed the theme again, also no result.

What could it be?

xenovanis

xenovanis

http://83.149.96.169/~xtrastest/forum/index.php?language=english&theme=3

You'll need to upload the Dutch buttonset from the first post to the /Themes/SMFone/images/dutch directory.  ;)

Jelte

Quote from: xenovanis on August 19, 2005, 10:25:23 AM
http://83.149.96.169/~xtrastest/forum/index.php?language=english&theme=3 [nofollow]

You'll need to upload the Dutch buttonset from the first post to the /Themes/SMFone/images/dutch directory.  ;)

How stupid.... thx for your help!

It is a great theme :D I hope that the SMF en Community Builder bridge is soon ready so I can use this forum in my Mambo site :)

Salamence

Cool theme. I uploading it right now

TANDIONO.COM

Hi! Do you have chat and games icon?   ;D

Best Regards,
Tandiono

0ussama

sallam
(would you minde forgiving my broken english please)

i have an smf 1.0.5 installed with smfOne theme and flashchat integrated !!

the block (who's on the chat) doesn't apear very well ! (not as beautifull as the rest)

i want to add it in a box like online members , forum stats ... etc

can you show me how to do it  please

thank you .

then i want to know if the pack of the french buttons exists !?

Thank you

Hi all

hxxp:www.setif-fac.com/arabe/ [nonactive]

zeus

Hi AMA, can you please post the GREEN SMFOne? I cannot find the GREEN theme. Thanks

CYB3R-SeCuRiTy

Axeman747

I have installed the gmail mod on my board. The problem I'm having is getting the gmail icon over where the others are on the SMFone theme. You can see it here www.fultonraiders.com  Also the personal text I would like it under the Avatar instead of next to it if possible. Thanks I really like the theme and will continue to use it even if I can't change these things.
[nofollow]

CHwebby

Awesome template! I luv it. How do I go about changing the avatar size (65x65) to allow something a bit bigger without the avatar getting the scrollbars?

CHwebby

Never mind... I found it.

Zvert

Quote from: CHwebby on August 27, 2005, 11:41:57 AM
Awesome template! I luv it. How do I go about changing the avatar size (65x65) to allow something a bit bigger without the avatar getting the scrollbars?
searcht this topic it had been mentioned

Burpee

It's also mentioned in the first post of this thread, under Note #6.

Axeman747

I think my other post got lost in other posts so I am going to repost it. From other post
QuoteI have installed the gmail mod on my board. The problem I'm having is getting the gmail icon over where the others are on the SMFone theme. You can see it here www.fultonraidersports.com  Also the personal text I would like it under the Avatar instead of next to it if possible. Thanks I really like the theme and will continue to use it even if I can't change these things.

Solved: After some looking through the script and some trial and error I figured it out. The personal text shows up above the avatar, but thats fine with me. Again great theme AMA
[nofollow]

sipka

I have installed this very nice theme on my site, I modified a bit, but it looks great!!
(hxxp:www.live-online-poker-game.com [nonactive])

Many thanks to the author!  ;D
hxxp:www.live-online-poker-game.com [nonactive]

ReaperUK

As the search function isn't working fo rme, how do I go about adding a full size header logo to this theme please.

**Editied**

I have my logo on the board but it's on the right hand side and it's overlapping the news box...

Does this theme work in firefox?

Advertisement: