News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

My Url

Started by lazywealth, August 31, 2009, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazywealth

Thanks! I can see nothing is wrong with it! Please i need you to point the link to the thread where how to add adsense codes to the forum is treated.

Thanks my guru

Norv

The mod's support thread:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.0
Please see the first topic, it has a comprehensive set of instructions.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

lazywealth

Thanks my guru! I have been able to set up the ads. But Can i make the add to display centrally and not displaced to one side as i currently have them?
  Here!
  Here!
  Here!

Norv

Please direct the questions about the mod to the mod's support thread and website. Those places are more likely to be read by people knowing the mod and thus answering better than in general support boards.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

lazywealth

Please how will i set permisions for my ads to be seeing by visitors. I think av fixed that
thanks

Norv

Please, check out the mod's instructions, its support thread, and its website. I'm sure the basic functionality questions are covered already, please consider checking them out.

lazywealth

Please how can i pin a topic to the board? for example i may want to pin the first topic in a board!

Norv

Please use "Set topic sticky".

lazywealth

Thanks my guru! I think i got you

Arantor

Do you require any further support on this issue?

lazywealth

Please i need assistance on how to add the icon html code to my forum so that it can be showing icon/logo in the address bar.
Thanks

Arantor

Advertisement: