Whos online (Unknown Action (Action: shoutbox -> get)

Started by meehan09, September 02, 2009, 10:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meehan09

Hi,

When myself ( admin ) or members or moderators view the whos online and people are using the shoutbox i get this error:

Unknown Action (Action: shoutbox -> get)

Can this be changed to Viewing shoutbox.

Or when a member or admin is viewing homepage of forum i get : Viewing board index of .

instead of : viewing board index of exoticforums.co.uk ???

Can anyone help me change this please??? Thanks in advance.

Marcus Forsberg

meehan09

Hack's Park Shoutbox

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1295

Can you help solve thease two problems in whos online please?

Working version of shout is : www.exoticforums.co.uk/   when viewing whos online .

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

meehan09

I have asked the mod related question there and still awaiting help.

But i beleave the viewing board index of . when people are on home page isnt mod related or am i incorrect?

I hope somone can help me get this problem sorted, ive also posted this in the mod topic.

Arantor

The reason it shows like that is because the shoutbox has to call for data in the forum to update it - which appears as a regular action in Who's Online.

The thing is they'll still be in the board index, they haven't left the page normally, simply that it's refreshing.

Since it's something that really needs an update in the shoutbox the mod support topic is the best place, though I note you already posted there.

Kays

A long shot, but something to try

In the default theme, languages folder add the following, above the ?>, in Who.english.php or to the Who.{language}.php file for your lalnguage.

$txt['whoall_shoutbox'] = 'Using the shoutbox.';

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

meehan09

Kays

My Mods

Advertisement: