News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Share This Topic

Started by Suki, September 06, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph H

Cheap webhosting +24 hours

Suki

No, sorry, is still not the file I'm looking for, it is the same file you previously attached, just with a different name.

Do you have access to cpanel or something similar?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Joseph H

The problem is now solved @Suki

Im 100% sure that the files i attached were who.php that i found on my site. That was the error

so changes had to be made, and that file was once named who.php~

so thnx my dear
Cheap webhosting +24 hours

Kindred

Don... I am glad you fixed it, but those files were NOT php source files. Those files were the parsed and displayed version from a web browser.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

d-gr

I have installed the mod on smf 2.0.2 and I have a small problem.
I want to move this little downward as shown in photo 1 and photo 2.
Especially on the photo 2 turns out  below the message and does not look very good.
In what file can I find the position and what to change?

thank you Dimitris

Suki

Sources/ShareThis.php is where all the css is located.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Odin

Hola Suki,

Es posible combinar el Share this topic con el Addthis??

Intento instalar el Addthis parseando a 2.0.RC3 y no me lo instala, teniendo instalado el Share this topic.
Muchas gracias.
Saludos Odin.

Suki

You should use English on this board.

You don't need that mod, I merged those 2 in to one, you only need to install this mod.

Odin

Sorry Suki, what mod do I need?
With Share this topic I haven´t any social networks, but with Addthis I could be have all the social networks that I need.
Best Regards.

Suki

If you want to show the facebox, google+, twitter and the AddThis script in your messages (every message or just first message)  then you only need this mod.

This mod already have the AddThis script included.

luuuciano

What about the ability to configure the twitter "via" section? I mean for example:

"A REMAR!!! Juntada para remar en Kayak en el dique la quintana, SABADO 10 de mar http://ikers.com.ar/index.php/topic,6637.msg103504.html#msg103504 via @Foro_de_cbabikes"

that "via @Foro_de_cbabikes"... maybe someone wants to have via @cbabikes... or #cbabikesforo... (with #, as maybe they have not an user, and wants to use just a hash tag)

EDIT: BTW2, what about the ability to configure de addthis code? so people can see they own forum analytics... it is made with a addthis code?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Suki

The via @  only works with @  and not for hastags #something

By default it is set to se the forum name but if you want to change that then just go to Sources/ShareThis.php find:

data-via="'. $this->forum_name .'"

and replace with whatever you want to appear:

data-via="something"

d-gr

Quote from: Suki on February 27, 2012, 04:12:14 PM
Sources/ShareThis.php is where all the css is located.

hello to everyone
i have a question about one problem that i have
i had change the command lines and i added google+ and twiter buttons ,but i couldnt found the button  "like facebook".
where is it? where i can find it?  thanks for your support!!!

Suki

What exactly do you want to do?

you dont need to add those buttons... those buttons are there by default.

d-gr

the buttons google+ and twitter are above the message , so i moved the command lines (top:+10px;) and the buttons moved little down and it looks like i want ,i couldnt found how to move the share facebook button to looked like the others....

.sharethis_twitter, .sharethis_google
{
'. (!empty($modSettings['share_likebutton_enable']) ? '
   position: relative;
   top: +10px;
' : '') .'
}

Suki

Each button is contained on a li:

<li class="sharethis_'. $a['name'] .'">

so, if you want to change the css for the facebook butto, then the class is

.sharethis_facebook
{
// css here
}

just add that class below this:

.sharethis_twitter, .sharethis_google
{
'. (!empty($modSettings['share_likebutton_enable']) ? '
   position: relative;
   top: +10px;
' : '') .'
}

d-gr

italo_anonimo

thanks for mod,

how to  not see icon on post for guest?? (guest not see icons.) because i'm install Registered Links mod and see You are not allowed to view links. 'Register' or  'Login' for every icon....

thanks again.

Suki

What version are you using?

with the latest version, I moved the call to ShareThis after SMF parse_bbc() funciton is called, that means the buttons aren't manipulated by any code in parse_bbc(), that includes registered links since as far as I remember, that mod modifies parse_bbc().

Use the latest version.

GlitchPC

Suki...

Thanks for this mod.  I like it a lot better than the other one I had tested from the SMF mod section.

However, I still can't get the correct image to show up on Facebook when I click like and then add a comment....and click post.  Don't get me wrong...the like shows up on FB...it just grabs any image from the page it's on.  Even after I added the following to the html tag and header tag:

HTML tag...

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  xmlns:og="http://ogp.me/ns#"
      xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"', $context['right_to_left'] ? ' dir="rtl"' : '', '>

Meta tag...

<meta property="og:image" content="http://glitchpc.net/Themes/default/images/glitchpc.png" />

Also...jquery effect does not work and Share This shows up on Index and Profile but, not Topic.

Am I missing something?  Thanks, in advance...

Advertisement: