NiceTooltips

Started by digger, September 14, 2009, 06:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrCreatoR

Quote from: digger on February 24, 2010, 02:37:00 AM
Quote from: MrCreatoR on February 24, 2010, 01:55:49 AM
digger [?]
QuoteI can't  reproduce this problem
And can you please take a look at my above comment?

Install "Go direct to moved topic" mod. Then install attached package
Hm, it shows me a message that the package is demaged or not compatible with current SMF version (RC1.2).

samurai-lupin

Hello, have you ever considered adding an option to adjust the text size of the tooltips? Thanks!

digger

1.6 Updated for support SMF2 RC3. Option to adjust the font size added.

samurai-lupin

Hello, I am running it on SMF 1.1

Woudl you mind letting me know please what code I need to add so it will display atleast 12px font-size? Thank you!

Tanks

Great mod, i am using it on my SMF 2.0 RC2

Only glitch that i have is that i use the inline attachments mod where you can put attachments into your posts.

When a post have an attachment in the "preview" area it says, [you don have permission to view attachments], even if the user has the permission. And the user can see the image when entering the topic. He just can not see the image in the preview that this mod generates.

Other than that, this is a fantastic mod. Thanks for creating it.

digger

Quote from: samurai-lupin on March 19, 2010, 12:03:58 AM
Hello, I am running it on SMF 1.1

Woudl you mind letting me know please what code I need to add so it will display atleast 12px font-size? Thank you!

Just set 12px size on the mod settings page.

Quote from: Tanks on March 19, 2010, 04:23:36 AM
Only glitch that i have is that i use the inline attachments mod where you can put attachments into your posts.

When a post have an attachment in the "preview" area it says, [you don have permission to view attachments], even if the user has the permission. And the user can see the image when entering the topic. He just can not see the image in the preview that this mod generates.

There is some mods for inline attachments. Which mod are you using?

Tanks

Hi Digger,

I am using the     InLine Attachments      1.0 Alpha 12

The glitch only happens on "show unread post since last visit" so it's no big deal. ;)

Spuds

Quote from: Tanks on March 20, 2010, 05:00:11 AM
Hi Digger,

I am using the     InLine Attachments      1.0 Alpha 12

The glitch only happens on "show unread post since last visit" so it's no big deal. ;)

I believe I fixed that in a later release, try updating to the Beta 5 release and see if that fixes the issue.

Tanks

Thanks Spuds, that fixed the problem ;)

Garry1953

Looks good and works fine for me. (using SMF 2.0 RC3)

qubbah

after upgrade forum from version 1 to version 2 rc 3 there is no tooltips after several install and uninstall and then install again.. failed. no tooltips show.there is no error when install this mod.
im using  latest version 1.6

qubbah

Quote from: qubbah on April 08, 2010, 12:34:06 AM
after upgrade forum from version 1 to version 2 rc 3 there is no tooltips after several install and uninstall and then install again.. failed. no tooltips show.there is no error when install this mod.
im using  latest version 1.6

how can i del database for nicetooltips manually?

TheListener

Have you checked to see if any of the files the mod uses have been doubled?

TomW

Quote from: digger on December 29, 2009, 04:04:29 AM
Quote from: Prometheus Fire on December 28, 2009, 10:57:01 PM
hmmm...not working. Seems to install fine (though I can't see the admin panel in my admin area in my custom theme).  The tooltip that comes up is just the title of the thread.

Thoughts?

http://leafboxtea.com

You must activate tooltips on the mod settings page.

Same thing is happening to me.  When I update 'Number of characters to display...', then nothing at all shows up.  This occurs even when I'm logged in as admin.  Am I missing something ?

TheListener

TomW

Have you checked the all the files for missing sections?

The admin section may require a manual edit.

TomW

Quote from: Brack1 on April 29, 2010, 08:08:06 PM
TomW

Have you checked the all the files for missing sections?

The admin section may require a manual edit.

I manually inserted the mod, so that makes sense.  So I re-checked, and everything looks ok, even the misspelling of 'lenght' is consistent within the db and the code !  Besides, when the length is set to 0, it works - by displaying the subject only.  I'm stumped - thanks for any help !

TheListener

Have a look to see if these are there:

Move the included file "overlib_mini.js" to "./Themes/default/scripts".
Move the included file "overlib_adaptive_width.js" to "./Themes/default/scripts".

Please bear in mind that I am no expert in regards to coding.

Also I left you a pm regarding a different subject.

TomW

Quote from: Brack1 on April 29, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Have a look to see if these are there:

Move the included file "overlib_mini.js" to "./Themes/default/scripts".
Move the included file "overlib_adaptive_width.js" to "./Themes/default/scripts".

Please bear in mind that I am no expert in regards to coding.

Also I left you a pm regarding a different subject.

Yes, those files are there, and set to 'Read only' permission.  Also I double-checked the db and it is ok.  The mod works correctly when hovering over a member-name.

TheListener

Hm I had a look at the forum and can't see anything wrong.

*Thinking Aloud* Was the message Preview mod completely uninstalled?

Where are you trying to look for the mod? In the board topics or the main board?

TomW

The link in my sig is the production forum.  I am using Message Preview on MouseOver on that forum.  The test forum is on my laptop.

Advertisement: