Getting rid of table borders?

Started by pbrown223, September 14, 2009, 11:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbrown223

Hey everyone.  I'm using the Babylon them with custom edits.  I'm trying to get rid of the table borders that go around the boards on the index page, the topics on the board index page and between posts on the topic page.

These borders used to be white (as I've specified in the CSS), but now after removing all the 'tborder' and 'bordercolor' classes in the template files I could find, they are black.

I thought just getting rid of 'tborder' and 'bordercolor' in the template files would work, but it didn't.

Is there a way to do this with CSS and if not, how do I go about getting rid of these borders?

I've attached screenshots and circled the borders I'm talking about.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. :)

FORUM LINK: http://forum.atomicbrush.com

Shark-Time

i suppose when you removed the bordercolor and tborder classes so the borders do not suppose to show and they should go transparent so in your case it did happened correctly and they got transparent..but as your backgroud color is brown and cuz of transparency it is showing you same background color..

if you want to remove the borders some thing.. there will be in coding of table like cellspacing="2" or some thing like that.. make that cellspacing 0 and then see that did that work or not...

buddy im not good in programming but every thing i do is i make a concent and apply it. and i hope it will go wright and mostly it do works... so i suppose you try it and see may be my concept works for you too...

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

pbrown223

I didn't even realize that it was cellspacing.  It worked like a charm though!

Thanks for the help, it's really appreciated! :D

Shark-Time

Providing Cheapest Offshore Hosting as low as 5$/year.
MoneyBookers | AlertPay
Pm Me

Advertisement: