News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 RC1 Garage MOD

Started by JBasco20, September 14, 2009, 10:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RRasco

Sorry Blue.  I recall you saying something of the sort in a PM which implied you had.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

dsantana

Hi guys.....
Just checking in to see how the mod was coming.....?
I would be happy to pay for a finished mod myself....
$25 to $30 and I'm in.... There's got to be 10 or 20 of us out there that want it....
so maybe $3k to $6k for a developer?
,,,, waiting patiently....
Thanks for all your work...
SMF 2.0 | VJB2.0 Custom Theme | Simple Portal 2.3.3

RRasco

I'm about 80-85% done with the file conversion, then I can start testing.  Only small edits left, but there are lots of them.

dsantana

Happy to be tester.... I have an available free unused forum for testing stuff...
Would even be happy to give you admin rights to it as well.

RRasco

Once I get the obvious bugs out, absolutely.  I'll gladly take any feedback I can get.

dsantana

You can pm me here or email directly @ [email protected]

RRasco

Good news is I am done with the main file edits.  Most of the mod is now SMF 2 compatible, in terms of syntax.  I still have to go through and test each action and subaction, there are an abundance of things I need to change, like no longer being required to call the link tree in the templates.  Small stuff, but it takes a while to go through and change.  Once I am done with all this low level testing, I will update the installer package to use SMF 2 standards at which point I should have a package for distribution and testing.

dsantana

Sweet man!!!   Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

teamvtec

Also very interested in this

jjzx2sr

nice to see its still alive
If it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer.

dsantana

Quote from: RRasco on March 23, 2011, 12:33:38 PM
Good news is I am done with the main file edits.  Most of the mod is now SMF 2 compatible, in terms of syntax.  I still have to go through and test each action and subaction, there are an abundance of things I need to change, like no longer being required to call the link tree in the templates.  Small stuff, but it takes a while to go through and change.  Once I am done with all this low level testing, I will update the installer package to use SMF 2 standards at which point I should have a package for distribution and testing.
Hey was just checking in to see how things are going.... We really appreciate your hard work man.... Where's the donate button at???

live627

the donate button is on his website... link in his sig

dsantana

Quote from: live627 on April 01, 2011, 09:05:15 PM
the donate button is on his website... link in his sig
Done...

RRasco

Thanks guys.  Just updating everyone, I had surgery two weeks ago and am just getting back into the swing of normal life.  Hopefully testing will be relatively quick working out the obvious bugs and we'll start some user tests and release a beta.

teamvtec

Quote from: RRasco on April 05, 2011, 12:30:58 PM
Thanks guys.  Just updating everyone, I had surgery two weeks ago and am just getting back into the swing of normal life.  Hopefully testing will be relatively quick working out the obvious bugs and we'll start some user tests and release a beta.

If you need a beta tester, then let me know.

Just made a donation!

RRasco

Quote from: teamvtec on April 05, 2011, 01:10:03 PM

If you need a beta tester, then let me know.

Just made a donation!

Your contributions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

teamvtec

RRasco

dsantana

I was wondering if this was going to be somewhat customizable? I am going to want to use this for boats, hot rod boats...

www.vintagejetboats.com

Advertisement: