Integration of Ajax Chat in SMF 2.0

Started by YankeeDoodle, September 18, 2009, 12:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeDoodle

Hi
I am encountering a problem after having installed Ajax Chat in my SMF forum.
During the install it creates the tables in de forum sql database, but after starting the chat I am getting the following errors, and I cannot find the cause or a solution.
======================================================================
Notice: Undefined index: gmselectscreen in /storage/mijndomein/users/145205/public/sites/www.stichtingmokumonline.nl/forum/Sources/Load.php(1948) : eval()'d code on line 542

Notice: Use of undefined constant theme2 - assumed 'theme2' in /storage/mijndomein/users/145205/public/sites/www.stichtingmokumonline.nl/forum/Sources/Load.php(1948) : eval()'d code on line 66

Notice: Use of undefined constant theme1 - assumed 'theme1' in /storage/mijndomein/users/145205/public/sites/www.stichtingmokumonline.nl/forum/Sources/Load.php(1948) : eval()'d code on line 66

Notice: Use of undefined constant theme3 - assumed 'theme3' in /storage/mijndomein/users/145205/public/sites/www.stichtingmokumonline.nl/forum/Sources/Load.php(1948) : eval()'d code on line 66

=========================================================================
Hope there is someone out there who can help me with this.
Thanks for reading.
Does PHP stand for: "Psychiatric Health Problem" or "Permanent Headache Provided" ??

Arantor

Please can you attach your Load.php file here?

YankeeDoodle

yeah, sure. here it is. it the unmodified version of the standard package of smf2.0

appreciate the time you are spending helping me. thanks a lot
Does PHP stand for: "Psychiatric Health Problem" or "Permanent Headache Provided" ??

YankeeDoodle

Hello Arantar,
find any problems in my file?
Thanks

Arantor

Nothing obvious.

Please install this mod, tick the new box it gives you in the admin panel and see what errors you get after that. It'll help identify where the problem actually is.

hdhoran

I'm having this same issue but I can't access anything to even add that mod. Any ideas?

All I can see is the header and logo info...no buttons of any kind. Although my problems began when I uninstalled it.

YankeeDoodle

Hello again Arantor,
installed the mod, flushed the cache, started up the whole thing again, but no extra thick box in the admin panel.
I used the package installer in SMF to install the mod.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
/Hans

PS: AJAX works just fine with the Standard Default theme, but not with modified theme I use (pixelperfect).

Arantor

Quote from: YankeeDoodle on October 03, 2009, 06:26:39 AM
installed the mod, flushed the cache, started up the whole thing again, but no extra thick box in the admin panel.

Where did you look for this?

QuotePS: AJAX works just fine with the Standard Default theme, but not with modified theme I use (pixelperfect).

You will need to install it manually in that theme, or try the 'install on all themes' option in the admin panel.

YankeeDoodle

Quoteor try the 'install on all themes' option in the admin panel.

where do I find that option? Thanks

Arantor

I'm not in front of a machine where I can test that but I seem to recall it's in the package manager. One of the features of 2.0 is that you can attempt to do that.

YankeeDoodle

ok my friend. I'll try to find it..... let you know asap

Norv

YankeeDoodle: You can only use (currently) the "install on other themes" option when you are installing the mod. Therefore you might find useful to uninstall it, then, when pressing "install" again, you can look under the list of edits to see "install on other themes" option.

Please let us know how it goes, or if this issue is solved.

hdhoran: it sounds like your problem is completely different. Please explain in more details what happens if you are still having problems, though perhaps a new topic would be better for it.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Advertisement: