News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Critical Error in log

Started by ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ, September 29, 2009, 08:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Hi,

I got this critical error in the log, Im assuming its nothing to worry about and possibly just a timeout issue while searching, but just in case its not, I will post it here.

http://www.requestiso.com/index.php?action=search2
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (timestamp_maximum_age)
Function: plushsearch2
File: /*******/******/public_html/Sources/Search.php
Line: 396

Any Ideas, its not happening anymore, so not really a problem, just want to report it in case its an issue with the software that may need patching later.

SMF version in Signature

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Arantor

I bet you the user tried to search for something more than 9999 days ago, which can cause this. If that's the case, it's a known issue and should be fixed in RC2.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

I was thinking it was one of those somewhat common "critical" errors that don't really mean anything, oh well, I guess this can be solved, its not really a problem anyway, if you think it should be moved to bug reports, go ahead, its best to get em all :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Arantor

All I'd do is move it to Fixed/Bogus bugs, it's known, reported and should have been fixed. (I remember this because it was something we were discussing days after I joined the team as an apprentice)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Well, before I delete the error, is there any more useful information from it you can use, if not then I will go ahead and delete it, its rare I get critical and undefined errors, I guess I got my coding pretty clean lol..

SMF 2.0 RC5

Arantor

You're good to delete that; it appears to be the error I thought it was earlier. If it happens again please reopen this thread though.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Arantor on September 29, 2009, 10:12:22 PM
You're good to delete that; it appears to be the error I thought it was earlier. If it happens again please reopen this thread though.

OK, Will do, thank you.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: