News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrich

Quote from: imrich on October 13, 2009, 11:53:07 AM
Any chance of a feature enhancement to allow selecting membergroups that are allowed to use the team page?

This way on a closed forum where guests and other member groups are not allowed to see the members list, etc. they can also be controled to not see the team page.

Thanks for your consideration.

I hope your exams went well!

Suggestion about this request:

Unless you add a different method of controlling access, I'd suggest that the current permission "View the memberlist" can be used to control access to the team page. If a group can't access the memberlist, why allow them to access the team page?

Thanks again for your consideration.

Costa

Sorry Guys, I don't forget your requests, no-no! But other project is taking my time, Dream Portal (You can see in my sig btw)
That, my exams (today I've done another one and Take a 19 in 20 poitns possible ;D), the flew, and the fact of grass being green :P i'm with few time.

although, me and ccbtimewiz are working on this, and your requests are being inplemented

Even the SMF 1.1.x Version is been made (or trying :P )

Sorry for the delay :(

Best Regards
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

samurai-lupin

Thank you for making this mod possible for SMF 1.1!

saaam

that the gr8 mod thanks mate......

imrich

Minor bug report: Team page will display a member account that has not been activated yet.

samurai-lupin

Is there any news on a version for SMF 1.1 yet? Thanks again for making it available!

SN

yeh this will be great for 1.1.x

Costa

Quote from: Costa on October 20, 2009, 02:51:14 PM
(...)other project is taking my time, Dream Portal (You can see in my sig btw)

(...)although, me and ccbtimewiz are working on this, and your requests are being inplemented
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

Sinan ANDIRMAN

Do2

Great MOD, but i've got a problem:

Maybe i'm to silly, but where can i set, that a certain group just is shown as a simple list? Like Friend on the Dream-Portal site?

Thanks

Costa

The Dream Portal About page is another mod
In the next version that feature (Simple List) will be include

The Team Page v3.3 is beta.
Version 3.4 will include support for SMF 1.1.

:)

Do2

scorpion1082

perhaps im missing something, but when i use this mod, i have the show team leader first ticked on and then i put my username in the box below it as a team leader, but im not shown first anyway?

imrich

Any news on how this will work with SMF 2 RC2?

samurai-lupin

Any news on the SMF 1.1 Version? Best wishes

Costa

Quote from: imrich on November 09, 2009, 03:07:09 PM
This mod Works on RC2

Quote from: samurai-lupin on November 15, 2009, 04:43:55 AM
Not yet.

Hoodie

Quote from: Costa on November 15, 2009, 10:24:31 AM
Quote from: imrich on November 09, 2009, 03:07:09 PM
This mod Works on RC2

Quote from: samurai-lupin on November 15, 2009, 04:43:55 AM
Not yet.

Then please update the package so that it shows..  I filter my results for mods that work for RC2 now that I'm on that..

Oh and the classes aren't the same in Curve so the Team Page is looking bland now..  Needs updating to work correctly..

Costa

Automotive Nation, pay me one million Euros and I will forget my life and update the mod, ok?

Hoodie

No need for the hostility..  I was just saying that if it works with RC2, the package should be updated to reflect that..  Isn't it just one line in one file that would take 5 minutes to do?

And as far as it not working in RC2, it's functional just not formatted..  I wasn't trying to be a **** about it, just didn't think it would take that long to update it if it works..

Arantor

Automotive Nation, please understand that it takes a lot of time to modify such things in a mod if you're not intimately familiar with the changes in RC2, and not everyone has that time. The mod installs on 2.0 RC2, so it is perhaps reasonable to state that in the mod's description.

It will be done as Costa has time, not before.

Advertisement: