News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acans

Costa, in this screenpicture on the mod site

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=2167;id=117782;image

How can i make my version 3.2 do this. What I'm referring to is down the bottom, just the names listed, with the badges above.

Also can you make it that additional membergroups apply to this Bottom, just listed names.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Costa

Hi α¢αηѕ

That is a feature of 3.3b version.
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

Costa

New version available!

Why is this a beta, you ask? Because ccbtimewiz completely rewrote the method that the teampage grabs members from defined groups. Previously it had two queries, without any looping, using SQL manipulating and then string placement.
It's been rewritten to make local variables ready, and so members that are defined in multiple groups to be showed more than once (options) as well as showing members in additional groups (option as well).
Hopefully this is a step to becoming a better mod-- if not, I'll resort back to previous method with more manipulating, because really SQL manipulation can only get you so far without meeting a lot of bugs.
In addition, ccbtimewiz re-added previously removed options, such as showing local moderators on the page, as well as having groups listed at the bottom with just their names. The only known issue is that if too many groups are defined, it streches. This'll be fixed in the final release of v3.4.

Changelog
3.3b | 29 November 2009
DB calls altered to be simpler and faster.
! Fix most undefined errors that can occur from multiple groups.
+ Added support to include groups to be listed at the bottom.
+ Added support to ignore or acknowledge additional groups.
+ Added support to show local moderators (group 3) as a group.
! Missing global $settings (fixed)
! "Unknown Action" in whois log (fixed)
+ New strings added for new options.

Changelog legend
+ New feature
- Feature removal
! Bugfix
> New language
< Removed language
* New version support
$ Initial release / Big update

Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

Hoodie

Thanks for updating the mod..  It seems to be working except for one small portion..  The Leadership Inclusion part..  I add user ids 1 and 2 there..  They aren't showing up anywhere on the team page at all..

jokesa157

im running smf 2. latest and simple portal latest just installed smf yesterday and i came across your mod and i need a little help. I installed it and i made some kind of mistake. after install, i guess i filled out the form wrong lol and it gave me this message:"Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (groups   ........... I try to install it again but it says the same thing. please help ... I think this mod is cool.. it would help me out alot with my gaming team. This mod is keeping me from going to a different type of forum. Like to phpnuke because they have a lot of mods for gaming teams. but if i can get this working im not going any where..:p  Thanks   :D

Costa

jokesa157

Wich ID's you put?

District9

Hello I'm with JOKES in ]A157[

The Error is:

Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (groups)
Line 109
CreateTeamPage

Arantor

And to you, District9, the same question: what ids did you put in?

District9

Like what ID?

Or where can I find that

Arantor

In the configuration you put in a list of numeric ids for the groups you want to display, for example Administrator = 1.

You'll get this from the Manage Membergroups area by examining the URL the 'modify' button goes to, in the URL is ;group=x where x is the group number.

District9

Do you have X-Fire and we can chat about it on that... if so add leetcrisis

Arantor

I don't have X-Fire, no, and I don't provide support via PM or any kind of IM service, sorry.

District9

Where can I find the ID... step by step

Sorry for th bugging

samurai-lupin

Is there any news on the SMF 1.1 version? Thank you!

Arantor

Go to Admin > Members > Membergroups > Edit Membergroups

Then you'll see the Modify link on the right. The address of that link will be something like: http://intranet/rc2_public/index.php?action=admin;area=membergroups;sa=edit;group=1

(This is off my personal setup; yours won't be intranet/rc2_public)

That's from the Modify link for the Administrator group, and it says ;group=1, so that's the group id for Administrator.

Costa

I know this ID stuff is a little bit... Meh... odd(?!), so in Team Page admin panel, you have this text: What are my group IDs?
Click there and you will know your Group ID's

Quote from: samurai-lupin on November 29, 2009, 09:18:01 PM
Is there any news on the SMF 1.1 version? Thank you!
Not yet

samurai-lupin

Have you any idea about when it will available? Thanks!

Arantor

Given that he just advised there is no news on a 1.1 version I don't see the need to keep asking; it'll be done when it's done, not before.

samurai-lupin

You are wrong. If it takes too long I would rather hire someone to program such a mod for me.

Or let me give you an example: If you make a call for reservation and the person tells you there is currently nothing available, wouldn't you ask about a rough date? Hm?

Arantor

20th Oct: Author states it will be made.
31st Oct: You ask for an update, to which the author confirms he has other projects that are taking precedence.
15th Nov: You ask for any news to which the author confirms not yet.
30th Nov: You ask again if there is any news, to which again the author confirms not yet.

Consequently, what I am getting at is that the author will update as and when a 1.1 version is available but as you can see he has other priorities here, and repeatedly asking when it will be done doesn't actually make it happen any quicker.

Advertisement: