Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre™

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You are posting all about smf 1.1.x on every page buddy, twice Costa has mentioned to you 'not yet'.
Is it impossible just to wait?
Costa has mentioned they are working on it, but there are other things that take priority, so Arantor is correct in saying there is no need in continually asking. Some see it as spam, clutter and/or annoying.
I suggest just waiting a little longer buddy, I doubt that this mod will make such an impact on your site, that the only current resolution is to hire somebody to make it, so it slots into your schedule.
Others are awaiting its release for smf1.1.x aswell, just have a little more patience :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

samurai-lupin

I will stop asking about it. Howevever Mr. Sabre. I am not your buddy and I sure never will be.

Sabre™

Well I was just trying to be polite to your ignorance.
Really, If I may be frank, I think you're an idiot.
Farewell :D
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

samurai-lupin

Quote from: Sabre™ on November 30, 2009, 07:29:46 AM
Well I was just trying to be polite to your ignorance.

Seems as it din't work out. Keepn on practicing.

Quote from: Sabre™ on November 30, 2009, 07:29:46 AM
Really, If I may be frank, I think you're an idiot.

Then we would have something in common.

Thank you

Sabre™

Thank You for proving me right. :D
This will be my last post here for you.
Goodbye buddy :D

Costa

Sabre, let me give you a beer! :) Let's drink and smile a little bit. hehe

I said that we take this mod for SMF 1.1.10
ask when will be ready is the same as asking when will be ready to SMF 2.0 final
The Dream Portal is occupying me most of the time, as well as the local moderation here in smf.org
Anyone in a hurry, take a cup of tea and calm down. Christmas is coming, it is time for peace and love.

Sabre and Arantor, thank's mates! :D
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

jokesa157

Quote from: Arantor on November 29, 2009, 09:29:27 PM
Go to Admin > Members > Membergroups > Edit Membergroups

Then you'll see the Modify link on the right. The address of that link will be something like: http://intranet/rc2_public/index.php?action=admin;area=membergroups;sa=edit;group=1

(This is off my personal setup; yours won't be intranet/rc2_public)

That's from the Modify link for the Administrator group, and it says ;group=1, so that's the group id for Administrator.
[/quot]

First of all i would like to say Thank you for responding so fast. ;D. When i installed the mod and it installed correctly i went to the menu bar where it says team and i ckicked on it and it prompt me to the next steps to setting up the the mod it asked me to put in the group id and i put  ]A157[ Leader then it says separate with comma then i put comma then i put the next group Global Moderator  . After that it asked me to list team leaders and separate by comma. and i did. after that  i push enter and it gave me a error and the error says " Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (groups)"

Arantor

The reason you get an error is because ]A157[ is not a number. You need to find the number from the above like I explained and enter a list of those, for example 1,2,3

jokesa157

thanks i found the link area but how can i go back to the teampage to edit it to put the group id . every time i go to the team page it says error. do i have to go back to my webhost and go into my database to fix that?

jokesa157

is there any way to delete the mod and start all over. every time  i uninstall and reinstall it doesnt show the steps for adding the group id?

Costa

Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

jokesa157

jokesa157

COSTA !!!!! ;) ;D YOU ARE AWSOME! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D It worked. you rock !!!!!

Costa

You're welcome, enjoy the mod :)

jokesa157

how can i make it so it could have a drop down menu and add more buttons like team-gamers- management-webmasters

Costa

Sorry, I don't understand your doubt/request.
Can you explain better, please?

Maserati

Is any chance to modify this mod to support 1.1.10...

DarkLite

What exactly are the differences between the 3.3 and the 3.3b downloads?

And could you add a feature to create a brief description per user, such as a short paragraph about the team member? Or would that not be possible?

Costa

@Maserati
Read the last two pages of this topic.

@DarkLite
Look at the changelog.
That's not in my plans

DarkLite

Quote from: Costa on December 01, 2009, 02:50:05 PM
@Maserati
Read the last two pages of this topic.

@DarkLite
Look at the changelog.
That's not in my plans

1. Edit: Sorry for confusion, misread the versions.

2. Hmm, ok. Thanks anyway :)

Advertisement: