Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrich

Quote from: imrich on December 21, 2009, 11:02:10 AM
I'm still getting these errors:

I found this in my error logs which seems to happen with every access of my team page now that I have 3.2b installed:
http://www.url.tld/forum/index.php?action=teampage2: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null givenFile: /public_html/forum/Sources/TeamPage.php
Line: 218

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Any ideas on this? I don't know why these ksort errors are popping up. Even when I disable show team leaders.

// Let's make sure the member array is sorted properly, if they want us to.
if (isset($modSettings['team_showleaders']))
ksort($context['groups'][$place][$profile['id_group']]['members']);

It appears that ksort should not be executed if I disable 'show team leaders'.

Please help! Happy New Year!

~DS~

The badges are not showing on my Team page. However the second picture my rank image just show fine.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Costa

funny, the link to the badge is a 404 :P
http://thetwoworldsforum.com/Themes/default/images/Admin.png

@imrich, i'll look at that
Sorry for delay =/
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

~DS~

Quote from: Costa on January 05, 2010, 03:50:44 PM
funny, the link to the badge is a 404 :P
http://thetwoworldsforum.com/Themes/default/images/Admin.png
Found the solution, I upload all the images there now. I am using SMF Ranks Mod which override form copying it to image folder. Hope to get it to work with SMF Ranks sometimes in the future version.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

imrich

Quote from: Costa on January 05, 2010, 03:50:44 PM

@imrich, i'll look at that
Sorry for delay =/

No problem on the delay. It's working ok except that it's filling my log with this error so I'm hoping for a fix.

Thanks!

Costa

What you've all been waiting for-- the enhanced Team Page modification! Version 3.5!

This is a major rewrite of previous versions-- this version pretty much is what the very first version of the mod should have been.

Version 3.5 supports both the SMF 1.1 line and the SMF 2.0 line. It is compatible in both core and curve themes and variants thereof. Currently you can move groups to sides using the Move functions (arrows to the right on each group), and you can order groups in each column by using the Order row (located to the left of a group). Groups that are disabled are at the bottom of the page, which can then be placed in any position at any time.

Everyone is welcome to try it on their forums or test sites. Please report bugs, thank you!
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

Arantor

Costa

If someone can update the translations or made new ones, please, be my guest :)

@Arantor
Thank's :)

NoobDeveloper

got error on smf 2.0 rc2

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

what to do ?

Arantor

So what file did it error on? It means that it conflicts with something else, though this mod is pretty self contained by design.

imrich

Costa,

Thanks for this 3.5 update!

Some feedback:

1) Your readme.txt release notes last reflect 3.3b and don't include 3.5 (minor point, but FYI)
2) I see you removed the ability to sort the team page (team leaders, etc.) This also solved the ksort error. ;)

This is my bigest wish:

3) The team page is not controlled by permissions. Since I have my SMF forum set so that guests can not view the memberlist, I would like the team page to have a permission setting so as not to display the team page to those without the proper permission.

Thanks again for this team page feature, I appreciate your work.

Costa

@imrich

1) oops :P later I correct the readme, heh
2) ;)
3) The point of a team page, for me, is showing the team of the site. For everyone. I've never seen a site 'hiding' his own team, so, i've never think on that. And I'm not thinking to be honest. So, will not be a feature in this mod.

imrich

Quote from: Costa on January 19, 2010, 09:24:50 AM
3) The point of a team page, for me, is showing the team of the site. For everyone. I've never seen a site 'hiding' his own team, so, i've never think on that. And I'm not thinking to be honest. So, will not be a feature in this mod.

Ok thanks for your consideration.  One of my forums is for a private club site where the forum is only open to members of the private club.  Guests, bots and others that have not joined (registered) for the forum should not be allowed to see any information until they have registered.

This is similar to the SMF 2.0 permission "View the Memberlists and Groups" function which is built in and functions perfectly (except ignored by the Team Page).  By clearing this permission I keep guests from seeing members of groups. Unfortunately some of the groups are exposed by the team page functions since several groups are listed there (as team members).

It would be nice if you could use the same 'View the Memberlists and Groups' permission to control viewing of the Team Page. This would allow forums such as mine to have the Team Page function as needed. For others that prefer it to be viewable, the default value of 'View the Memberlists and Groups' will work perfectly.

Thanks again for your consideration and for your Team Page.

Oscworth

At the moment I'm using 3.3b team page and guests aren't allowed to view our forum only registered members and the team page can't be viewed. 
Does 3.5 change this?
How do I upgrade to 3.5?

Could you enlighten me please and thanks in advance
Sim Racing,  nearly as good as the real thing but much safer & cheaper

Costa

@imrich

Ok dude, I'll see what I can do, givme a couple days(or three, the Uni is Killing me)

@Oscworth
Yes, the v3.5 don't hide the team page, and yeah, I think you shoul upgrade.

imrich

Costa,

Thank you! I appreciate your time and I am a very patient person. I'll check back later.

Costa

@Imrich

TeamPage.php

Find:
function TeamPage()
{
global $context, $smcFunc;

// Load our team page template.
loadtemplate('TeamPage');

// Load the language files
if (loadlanguage('TeamPage') == false)
loadLanguage('TeamPage', 'english');

// Do it, now. :D
CreateTeamPage();
}

Replace with:
function TeamPage()
{
global $context, $smcFunc;

if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
fatal_lang_error('no_access', false);

// Load our team page template.
loadtemplate('TeamPage');

// Load the language files
if (loadlanguage('TeamPage') == false)
loadLanguage('TeamPage', 'english');

// Do it, now. :D
CreateTeamPage();
}

Subs.php

Find:
'teampage' => array(
'title' => (!empty($txt['team']) ? $txt['team'] : 'Team'),
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=teampage',
'show' => true,
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),

Replace with:
'teampage' => array(
'title' => (!empty($txt['team']) ? $txt['team'] : 'Team'),
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=teampage',
'show' => !$user_info['is_guest'],
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
),

And be happy!
Keep Dreaming and a big thank's to ccbtimewiz for this :P

Oscworth

Quote from: Costa on January 19, 2010, 04:55:03 PM

@Oscworth
Yes, the v3.5 don't hide the team page, and yeah, I think you shoul upgrade.

I think I will stay on 3.3b  I prefer to keep this info about who's accounts are admin private.

As for the upgrade I only asked how to do it, i.e.  just upload and it does the update or remove the old one first.

Thanks for the reply though your time is much appreciated as is this mod.

Costa

Oscworth, in my last post I give the edits to hide team page from guests
And to upgrade, simply unnistal the v3.3b and install the v3.5

Oscworth

Quote from: Costa on January 19, 2010, 05:44:54 PM
Oscworth, in my last post I give the edits to hide team page from guests
And to upgrade, simply unnistal the v3.3b and install the v3.5

Oh!   :-[   Please excuse me Costa  Like usual I never read it properly.
I will give it ago.

Thanks M8  8)

Advertisement: