News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Costa

Update 3.5.1:

Changelog:
- Added permission system (SMF 2.0 version)

Strings added:
$txt['permissionname_view_teampage'] = 'Access Teampage';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_teampage'] = 'Giving this permission lets the membergroup in question access the team page, which is a listing of all groups you have defined within the team page settings.';
$txt['cannot_view_teampage'] = 'Apologies, but you\'re not allowed to view the team page.';
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

~DS~

Great update, however I have a request...would it be a good idea to add more info to each member of the Team like the one SMF Service uses?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Costa

That's a custom built version only for SMF Services
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

~DS~

Quote from: Costa on January 22, 2010, 01:17:00 AM
That's a custom built version only for SMF Services
I see, thanks.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Cal O'Shaw

Any chance this MOD will get permissions added for the 1.1.x branch?  I'd like to use this for Admins, Global Moderators, and Moderators, but not for members or guests.

Cal

Costa

@Cal
Sorry for delay. But yes, it would be possible.

David Starr

This mod installed without any errors, but it moved everyone on my site  from "Registered Member" to the "Guest" group.

How do I correct this, as there is no option to manually move members in to or out of these groups?
I am running SMF 1.1.11.

Costa

Sorry, but this mod can't do that.

-Costa

David Starr

Quote from: Costa on January 26, 2010, 08:09:44 PM
Sorry, but this mod can't do that.

lol ummm, I'm sorry, but this is the only mod I've installed recently, and the change was there as soon as I went to the site after the installation. I agree that it shouldn't do it, but it seems that it has.

Costa

How can a mod that don't edit anything in membergroups definitions can do this? :P
Check the install.php, and you can see that. This don't edit your membergroups table.
So it's not this mod :P Seriously, I would stay very happy in help you, but the Team Page it's not the guilty :P

And TADAAAAAAAAA in a fresh instalation, the mod works fine:P

-Costa

Costa

Link to Mod

Update 3.5.2

Changelog:
- Added permission system (SMF 1.1 version)

KensonPlays

Hello, tried installing, get error for admin.php file...

Costa

Attach your admin.php to take a look or see the parser :)

-Costa

TheListener

Quote from: Kcmartz on January 27, 2010, 06:23:54 PM
Hello, tried installing, get error for admin.php file...

What was the error?

The mod installled with no problem on my RC2 forum ( raven theme).

KensonPlays

@Brack1:
I don't know why it didn't

@costa:
Admin.php!!!

EDIT:
added screenshot

Costa

Try the attached file, please

-Costa

KensonPlays

Thanks, even tho it showed as failed when tried to install it second time, it said it was successful at end of install! THANKS!

Costa

You're welcome :)

-Costa

Cal O'Shaw

I was wondering if by default the page is limited to Admins or visible to everyone?  It would seem to me to be better to start with it being invisible to everyone, then allowing the administrator to decide who can see it.

Grazie

Cal

Costa

By default, only Admins can see.

-Costa

Advertisement: