Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Costa

Sorry you, but this works heh
As you can see in the screenshot.
Check if the 2nd line of the code is on the coments line, because that was the problem in your previous index.template.

-Costa
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

bobster

Blimey, that was long winded!
I'm sorry to have been a pain.

It works!
Hooray.

I really appreciate your patience and help.
;D

Costa

You're welcome. Glad you like it :)

-Costa
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

bobster

I'm also grateful for the pointers as it has enables me to put the Rules Mod on as well with a bit of tinkering.
So thanks.

Costa

heh, It happens xD
You're welcome mate.

-Costa

Maserati

How to add more detail on team page, like email, phone number, moderatgor area, age, location and others...

Arantor

Where is that information being entered, Maserati?

Dream Portal Team

Right now the team page doesn't really show much information besides what was input into the query.

We plan on adding more content to it, which includes custom profile field integration in SMF 2.0. The query is going to be rewritten so it will be easier to fetch the member's specific content without needing to do a mass of edits.

In addition, the new version will have the feature to place specific members on top or on bottom of the group display, as well as order the members in a group by ID, username, email, etc. This will make it easier to customize.
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Kill Em All

Is there anyway to make it similar to the Dream Portal and SMF team page where one group can go across the page? If you know what I mean?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

~DS~

Quote from: Kill Em All on February 18, 2010, 11:11:13 PM
Is there anyway to make it similar to the Dream Portal and SMF team page where one group can go across the page? If you know what I mean?

It's exclusive to them only so I was told.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Dream Portal Team

The markup for that page was created specifically for DP.net.

However we will be releasing a "style" so you can use it on the team page modification. :)
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Kill Em All

Thanks, I was playing with the code but just could not get it to stretch across. :(

Look forward to the style, will the style be announced in this topic?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Costa

Quote from: Kill Em All on February 19, 2010, 05:12:25 PM
Look forward to the style, will the style be announced in this topic?
Yes :)

-Costa

Costa

Update 3.5.3

Changelog:
- Fixed multiple moderators issue. (SMF 1.1 and SMF 2.0)
- Fixed issues with the package-info.xml requiring files on uninstallation instead of removing them

-Costa

Cal O'Shaw

Hi,

Did you fix where members who were not given permission to view the Team Page do not see the [TEAM] button?  We ran into this problem under SMF 1.1.11.

Grazie,

Cal

Robi052

I add my test account Global Moderator status, but that account cannot see in Team Page

~DS~

Quote from: Costa on February 27, 2010, 06:49:03 AM
Update 3.5.3

Changelog:
- Fixed multiple moderators issue. (SMF 1.1 and SMF 2.0)
- Fixed issues with the package-info.xml requiring files on uninstallation instead of removing them

-Costa
Thank you, that finally fixed it. I thought that bug was normal. lol
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Joker™

yup the members promoted to team ranks in my forum after installation of this mod are not been show in the team page :o
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Dream Portal Team

Quote from: Cal O'Shaw on February 27, 2010, 03:50:58 PM
Hi,

Did you fix where members who were not given permission to view the Team Page do not see the [TEAM] button?  We ran into this problem under SMF 1.1.11.

Grazie,

Cal

We're aware of this and a fix will be developed for 3.5.4 for both SMF versions.

Quote from: MojPortal on February 27, 2010, 05:14:51 PM
I add my test account Global Moderator status, but that account cannot see in Team Page

Are those global moderators in the global moderator group, or under a different primary group? If so, enable the "ignore primary groups" option.

Quote from: sid2varun on February 28, 2010, 02:32:25 AM
yup the members promoted to team ranks in my forum after installation of this mod are not been show in the team page :o

What version of SMF are you running? Are you sure to made the groups show in the admin cp? Perhaps clear the forum cache (if its SMF 2.0)?

Joker™

im using RC2 ... n have cleared cache alot of times but its still same.... also as i told members promoted to the staff group (after installation of mod) n not appearing ..... members already in group r there in the staff page
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: