News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

admn> manage Team Page> Enable the team page?> checked
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 19, 2010, 03:07:42 PM

Yup. Still, nothing. It's checked by default btw.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Dream Portal Team

Quote from: MATTEK on April 19, 2010, 03:03:22 PM
I've installed this mod, but I can't see it anywhere. I expected a tab to appear across the top of my Forum, but nothing happened. Suggestions?

What version of SMF...
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

MATTEK

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on April 19, 2010, 03:52:06 PM
Quote from: MATTEK on April 19, 2010, 03:03:22 PM
I've installed this mod, but I can't see it anywhere. I expected a tab to appear across the top of my Forum, but nothing happened. Suggestions?

What version of SMF...

2.0 RC3
SMF 2.0.1

Dream Portal Team

Well that is rather strange. What theme are you using, then? Link to theme?
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

MATTEK

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on April 19, 2010, 03:56:02 PM
Well that is rather strange. What theme are you using, then? Link to theme?

I'm using the default curve theme. Forum url = http://www.the-ush.com
SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

Quote from: MATTEK on April 19, 2010, 03:29:01 PM

So you are saying it does not show the tab?
Can you try this:
http://www.the-ush.com/index.php?action=teampage
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 19, 2010, 03:58:47 PM
Quote from: MATTEK on April 19, 2010, 03:29:01 PM

So you are saying it does not show the tab?
Can you try this:
http://www.the-ush.com/index.php?action=teampage

I get this

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
Apologies, but you're not allowed to view the team page.

I'm an admin with full rights to everything. TeamPage is checked and enabled. I've reinstalled twice with the same issue. Has anyone repotred other mods being incompatible with this before?
SMF 2.0.1

Dream Portal Team

I'm not sure that an incompatibility problem is the root of the problem.

Are you using MySQL, and did the team page mod fail on any edits? Anything in your Forum Error Log?

MATTEK

I'm using the package manager to install it, but my Host itself (1&1) uses MySQL.

The last Error on my log was on March 28th 2010 so no, there was no errors during the install.
SMF 2.0.1

Dream Portal Team

MATTEK

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on April 19, 2010, 06:06:00 PM
Please attach your Subs.php.

I'm sort of new to this stuff, so please bare with me.

At the moment I'm at work and I don't have access to my FTP. Would I be able to locate this file elsewhere or download it directly from 1&1? If not, I'll have to wait until I get home to give you that. My apologies.
SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

I'll be home in about 30 minutes. Is anyone willing to try and figure this out for me tonight? I'd prefer tonight because I can't transfer anything through FTP's at work and if no one helps me tonight it'll be tomorrow when (you guessed it) I'm at work.  :P
SMF 2.0.1

Cal O'Shaw

Quote from: Cal O'Shaw on April 19, 2010, 03:28:48 AM
When I uninstalled the MOD, I got these errors:

2: unlink(languages/TeamPage.english.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory
File: /home/ZZZ/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 1054

2: unlink(smf1/TeamPage.template.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

2: unlink(smf1/TeamPage.php) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

Okay... the files inside the unlink() call all say TeamPage, and were created when I uninstalled the MOD.  Any ideas what they might be from and why they would appear in the log during the TeamPage uninstall?

Not trying to be impudent, but I do get concerned anytime an unexplained error shows up in the log.  And these do appear to possibly be related to the TeamPage MOD uninstall.

Cal

Dream Portal Team

The errors were caused by PHP being unable to remove the files in question on a removal.. because it was already removed.

It was most likely a Package Manager fault, a server permissions issue, a caching problem, a directory problem, or the files were legit removed at the wrong time.

There is no need for concern.

MATTEK

Ok so the only thing i could find close to subs.php is subscriptions.php

Is that right?
SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

Quote from: MATTEK on April 20, 2010, 04:45:24 AM

Is that right?
no, the Subs.php

z_dane

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on April 18, 2010, 07:16:14 PM
Quote from: z_dane on April 16, 2010, 09:51:34 AM
Can any tell me how to add the code to display personal text inside team page site?
We put their position in organization in personal text.

Yes. What version of SMF are you using?

SMF 1.1.11 + SimplePortal 2.3.1

Beside of that, i also have problem for both version 3.5.4 & latest 3.5.5.
No members available, then continue with the member list

[nofollow]

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 20, 2010, 05:17:12 AM
Quote from: MATTEK on April 20, 2010, 04:45:24 AM

Is that right?
no, the Subs.php

Located in what folder of my directory?
SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

Advertisement: