Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

~DS~

Quote from: MATTEK on April 20, 2010, 12:35:14 PM
Thank you.
I can see it fine, it should show the tab as should be. Are you using custom theme?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 20, 2010, 12:45:20 PM
Thank you.
I can see it fine, it should show the tab as should be. Are you using custom theme?
No. Default Curve.

www.the-ush.com

Mind posting s screen where you see it?
SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

Quote from: MATTEK on April 20, 2010, 01:06:57 PM
Thank you.
No. Default Curve.

www.the-ush.com

No, I am saying the file is fine and it should shown as should be on your site. I don't know why.  :( Are you the admin there?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 20, 2010, 01:15:20 PM
Quote from: MATTEK on April 20, 2010, 01:06:57 PM
Thank you.
No. Default Curve.

www.the-ush.com

No, I am saying the file is fine and it should shown as should be on your site. I don't know why.  :( Are you the admin there?

One of the Admins, yes. Were all sort of new to the SMF forum stuff. Would it be smart to uninstall all of my mods and then install that one first?

Also - Is there a place to re-download the default curve theme? I've looked in themes here and I can't find it. Thanks
SMF 2.0.1

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

I believed I know what the problem is...and you are not the owner of the site, am I correct?
If so, if you have admin access then you should check the permission for the membergroups that you can them to see.
You will see "Access Teampage" check that.

MATTEK

Quote from: Dismal Shadow on April 20, 2010, 04:32:44 PM
I believed I know what the problem is...and you are not the owner of the site, am I correct?
If so, if you have admin access then you should check the permission for the membergroups that you can them to see.
You will see "Access Teampage" check that.

You are a frackin genius! Thank you!!!  :D
SMF 2.0.1

~DS~

z_dane

Quote from: z_dane on April 20, 2010, 08:20:00 AM
Quote from: Dream Portal Team on April 18, 2010, 07:16:14 PM
Quote from: z_dane on April 16, 2010, 09:51:34 AM
Can any tell me how to add the code to display personal text inside team page site?
We put their position in organization in personal text.

Yes. What version of SMF are you using?

SMF 1.1.11 + SimplePortal 2.3.1

Beside of that, i also have problem for both version 3.5.4 & latest 3.5.5.
No members available, then continue with the member list

[nofollow]

Anybody know how to settle my problem?
1. How to display personal text inside team page site
2. "No members available" indication at team page site

hcfwesker

Big thanx to ccbtimewiz from Dream Portal.  I appreciate you fixing the erros for me.  Page looks amazing, now.

@ z_dane , I tried that myself, by adding the personal text code from the display.template.php; but it didn't work.  Not sure if it's possible, or requires and extra bit of code modding elsewhere.  And, I also had the error of "no memebrs available ..."  as well.

samurai-lupin

What code would I need to add so it will display ...

- number of posts
- moderated boards

for each team member?

Thank you!

Dream Portal Team

I'll get to all these customization requests in a bit.
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Cal O'Shaw

Hello,

Will you be able to address the "No members" problem?  I think there are at least 3 SMF 1.1.11 folk here (hcfwesker, z_dane, and myself, perhaps others) who are having the same problem.

Don't know if this is related, but I found a "teampage" field (sorry, didn't write down the name, but think it was something like teampage_read) still in the permissions table in our database.  It didn't get dropped when version 3.5.5 of the MOD was uninstalled.  I deleted it, as Team Page is not installed, but don't want to try the MOD again until after you've had a chance to look at this "no members" problem.

Cal

venex

Hey! :D

This had benn working pretty good in my forum but I just have a request for the developer :)...

I wanted the MODs to be in the Team Page so I added them. They appeared there but some of them appeared 2 times, 3 times... some even more... that's because they are moderators of more than one category in my forum... for example, my forum has the "Games" category and inside it, I have "tutorials", "downloads", "Requests" and so forth... I make a person moderator for all of those sections... and they appear in the Team Page 4 times... I would like this MOD to display the user once and (if possible) tell which section the user is moderating (only for moderators, obviously)...

But, overall... this is a great mod... keep it going :D

Afro

I am waiting for the
-Moderated board
-Post couts
too. good mod.

shaitanfr

Quote from: Cal O'Shaw on April 26, 2010, 12:20:48 AM
Hello,

Will you be able to address the "No members" problem?  I think there are at least 3 SMF 1.1.11 folk here (hcfwesker, z_dane, and myself, perhaps others) who are having the same problem.

Don't know if this is related, but I found a "teampage" field (sorry, didn't write down the name, but think it was something like teampage_read) still in the permissions table in our database.  It didn't get dropped when version 3.5.5 of the MOD was uninstalled.  I deleted it, as Team Page is not installed, but don't want to try the MOD again until after you've had a chance to look at this "no members" problem.

Cal

Hi,

I have fixed some bugs but not the "no members problem".

In TeamPage.php and Teampage.template.php, search

action=admin;area=

Replace by:

action=

Many occurences.

admin;area is for SMF2

Dream Portal Team

Version 3.8 will include fixes for known bugs as well as a few new minor features.

For version 4.0 I will be including a new templating system and engine...
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Kill Em All

Quote from: Dream Portal Team on July 14, 2010, 01:24:41 PM
For version 4.0 I will be including a new templating system and engine...
Yipee!!!!

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

samurai-lupin

Quote from: samurai-lupin on April 25, 2010, 10:58:21 PM
What code would I need to add so it will display ...

- number of posts
- moderated boards

for each team member?

Thank you!

Hello, I just wante to check back on this as the mod is really good but I think this information would be very usefull.

Regards

Advertisement: