News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATTEK

QuoteTable 'db274223268.settings' doesn't exist
File: /homepages/46/d274007555/htdocs/Packages/temp/smf2/install.php
Line: 95

SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Oscworth

Sim Racing,  nearly as good as the real thing but much safer & cheaper

MATTEK

SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Melissa524

Okay maybe I am just missing something but how do I put groups in the "Left Groups" section?
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

Oscworth

I just checked my position options and just to let you know your not going nuts, I can't move groups into the left either  :o

Kimmen

Quote from: Melissa524 on April 14, 2011, 10:59:42 AM
Okay maybe I am just missing something but how do I put groups in the "Left Groups" section?
I am pretty sure it was something with the left icon image, which you need to manually put in. Name of image is: sort_left.gif

www.yoursite.com/Themes/default/images/sort_left.gif

Oscworth

Quote from: Kimmen on April 19, 2011, 12:45:27 PM
I am pretty sure it was something with the left icon image, which you need to manually put in. Name of image is: sort_left.gif

Thanks Kimmen I uploaded the sort_left.gif and it works perfect now. 

I've attached it if anyone needs the image

vectorsector

So when will a version be released for RC5?

GamersBridge

ryry46d9

Quote from: Kimmen on April 19, 2011, 12:45:27 PM

Thankyou

razors edge

Can the page be renamed to something else besides team page? I would like to use this but on my site we do not call the "Team" members.

Xarcell

RC5 version is still being worked on. I will get an update and report back. SoLoGHoST working on the team page mod and the Dream Portal mod simultaneously. The mod was ready, but then we found a huge template bug.

As far as naming it other than "team page" it certainly wouldn't be an option. However if you have little php knowledge, it could be changed manually I suppose.

live627

I have some suggestions for this mod:
  • Rework the template to be fully compliant with Curve.
  • Use hooks. Without looking at its code and knowing the very nature of the mod, I'd say all file edits could be eliminated.

K33NY

MordyT

More interested in 2.0 Gold and this mod...
Want to see SMF in action? Head over to RvOClan.info

dougiefresh

Thank you for the wonderful mod!  I thought I'd let everybody know that when I updated my forum from 2.0 RC5 to 2.0 Gold, I had to reinstall all my mods.  This mod does not install without issues, but does not require emulation. 

I had to modify the smf2/install.php and change this line:
if (stristr($forum_version, 'SMF 2.0 RC4') || stristr($modSettings['smfVersion'], 'RC4') || stristr($forum_version, 'SMF 2.0 RC5') || stristr($modSettings['smfVersion'], 'RC5'))
to read like this:
if ($forum_version == 'SMF 2.0' || stristr($forum_version, 'SMF 2.0 RC4') || stristr($modSettings['smfVersion'], 'RC4') || stristr($forum_version, 'SMF 2.0 RC5') || stristr($modSettings['smfVersion'], 'RC5'))
After doing this mod, it installed correctly on 2.0 Gold.  Hope this info helps someone!

K33NY

hello is this mod possible to use in 2.0 RC5/Gold version?

TheListener

It sure is.

I'm using it on my 2.0 forum.

K33NY

Do i need to make adjustments in the file package or is it just to download and install? :)

TheListener

Quote from: K33NY on June 28, 2011, 12:45:30 PM
Do i need to make adjustments in the file package or is it just to download and install? :)

I can't answer that.

One persons mod may install with no errors whereas another persons may require an edit or two.

Advertisement: