News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 Release Candidate 2 is out for Charter Members!

Started by Aaron, October 03, 2009, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yigal

Nice work.  But TBH IMO I liked the other version.  Maybe if I get used to this one, I will like it even more ;)
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

kai920

Quote from: tfs on October 12, 2009, 06:10:48 PM
Core looks nice, but it's so effeminate.  It's just so completely pale hued everywhere you look.  I think it would look better with some darker blues.

Do you mean Curve?

kai920

Quote from: Costa on October 12, 2009, 04:43:45 PM
Quote from: Costa on October 12, 2009, 03:51:09 PM
Please, put the board name after Thread name in action=unreadreplies
It's confusing to give support when you don't know the name of the board.

farewell

Thank you :)

Much better now with the board name, thanks :)

Yigal

Quote from: Antechinus on October 12, 2009, 10:13:11 PM
Nope. Way over the top.

Are you referring to me?

btw .. is there anyway to switch back to the other theme?
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support

Antechinus

You can pick other themes in your profile, same as usual. And I was referring to Akyhne's last screenshot.

Yigal

Oh, I tried that.  3 of the themes are all curve.
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

Antechinus

tfs

Quote from: kai920 on October 12, 2009, 10:19:10 PM
Quote from: tfs on October 12, 2009, 06:10:48 PM
Core looks nice, but it's so effeminate.  It's just so completely pale hued everywhere you look.  I think it would look better with some darker blues.

Do you mean Curve?

Whoops!  :)  Yes, I was speaking about Curve.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit.

SoLoGHoST

Ok, attached are 2 images.  1 of the look of my posts when posting, and the other of the look of my layout options in my profile.  As you can see I have the WYSIWYG Editor checked in here, saved it and am still not able to see the Editor when posting and/or replying to topics. :(

OK, just now seeing that I am also not able to Add Attachments when clicking the Additional Options... :( :(

Well, I suppose I'll have to use img bbc code to add the images, here goes

青山 素子

SoLoGHoST, I believe custom smiley sets aren't working. Set your set back to the site default.

This topic isn't for posting issues with the site theme, so I'm locking. I'll split the topic when I get a chance.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Advertisement: