News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 Release Candidate 2 is out for Charter Members!

Started by Aaron, October 03, 2009, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

Quote from: zetatalk on October 03, 2009, 07:30:10 PM
Aaron but when usual users can download RC2 for themselves? You can name approximate number for public release?

zetatalk it will be at least another 2 weeks maybe more, depends how many bugs we can get fixed, also we are aiming to have 3 RC's however this may change
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

zetatalk

So why not to let out the version for public testing as RC1 and? Why you only give the chance to test Charter Members?

Deaks

RC1 is already available to the public, and charters get it as its part of the charter membership one of the benifits they get advanced releases.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

tyty1234

Or maybe....

idk..i thought it was fun to just make one. xD
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

Minare

Fustrate

Quote from: zetatalk on October 03, 2009, 07:36:12 PM
So why not to let out the version for public testing as RC1 and? Why you only give the chance to test Charter Members?

It's our way of thanking them for their donations - they get treated to an early release every so often, priority support, and shiny badges :)
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Smoky "Rider" Blue

would have been nice if someone could have dropped an email to the Charter members to know it is out since i have been away for a while..

btw good to be back  :P
**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

tyty1234

Smoky "Rider" Blue

**Take the time to remember friendships and family.. Sometimes it's all we have, and missed very much**

tyty1234

Well, I've been building up on posts here at SMF, and I got the SHOTM award last month, and that's pretty much it. :D

(take a look in my sig as well ;))

Smoky "Rider" Blue

sweet tyty... good to see you are hanging in here..

*whispers - someone needs to keep them all straight*  ;D O:)

mmm i have been hiding on on second life designing in 3d..

i can now do virtual tattoos, motorcycles, houses, and working on hair, clothes, textures, styles, font creations and more.. hmm should i really come back?? hahahhahaha!!!  O:)

tyty1234

haha, yeah i'm still here.

I don't want to go off-topic now...lol. But it's nice to see your humor (that I have missed) again. :)

Smoky "Rider" Blue

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Congratz to charter members to get the hands on it first. Don't worry, we aren't yet far from getting it. ;)

Oldiesmann

Glad that RC2 is finally out to Charters! Thanks again to everyone who has helped with bug reporting and fixing :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Hell Raiser

Yippe!! Me very excited to get it......after all Curve is mind blowing default theme  :P
Need Help with SMF ? Ask me may be i can help you out

erlend_sh

Thanks a bunch guys, great work! So glad to finally have the Curve theme at my disposal :) Immediately gave it a test run and it looks positively stunning.

I suppose as far as the Version Check is concerned, SMF 2.0 RC1.2 will remain the official latest release until RC2 is publicly available?

Kill Em All

Very nice job. Cant wait for the final release to the public.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: