[Paid] Invite Mod For 2.x

Started by JORD4N, October 05, 2009, 11:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JORD4N

As i say in the subject i could really do with this let me know, or if any one has done it but dont want it public could i buy it from you or can someone make it work with 2.x thanks  :)

Arantor

None has been written, as far as I know.

I can move this to Help Wanted and hope someone picks it up?

Grand Duke

i starting conversion this mod for 2.0 RC1.2 at now. will be finished at next week, i think ::)
JORD4N,  send me $100, please  ;D

Yahmez

What's an invite mod? A mod that allows members to refer new members and get credit for it? If so this mod works well for me:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1114

Grand Duke

no, this is another way registration mode by Sake
see http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=653
but author last visited here in may of 2008

tadpole

Um, what's the licensing on mod site packages again?  A paid redistribution keeps kinda shoddy to me.

Arantor

No mods on the mod site are paid for.

Authors are entitled to write mods and distribute them separately as paid-for but will not be able to release them to the mod site if they want payment for them.

Grand Duke

Arantor, don't worry, please.
I not evil troll and your warnings not afraid for me!
a-ha-ha-ha!

sangwe11

Are you still looking for a invite mod ?

I am planning to start one (and incorporate it in my current WIP, referral mod) as soon as I have finish the referral mod.

I'm planning on having the user being able to generate invite keys, that last a certain (set via admin interface) time.

The amount they can generate a day will be set through the admin panel, along with if only certain member groups can set them, ect ect ..

I plan to incorporate it into my referral mod, by allowing the option to give the user who referred the signing up member, a new invite key credit.

That way it will mean more members, while not having spam bots signing up, and users won't have to wait for too longsignup (if the user has to wait for more keys).

I will also include in the invite mod the referral system (optional), meaning when someone uses an invite key to sign up, the person who generated that invite key, gets credited for them as a referral.

Grand Duke

sangwe11, that is great!
but referals features not need for me :(
invite as single mod as addition registration mode is very useful, have easy config and short code.
other words, without full, i will converting it for my purposes.
it is  inevitably ;)
but if you send me $100, i will not make it a public :)

sangwe11

Quote from: Grand Duke on October 09, 2009, 01:54:42 PM
sangwe11, that is great!
but referals features not need for me :(
invite as single mod as addition registration mode is very useful, have easy config and short code.
other words, without full, i will converting it for my purposes.
it is  inevitably ;)
but if you send me $100, i will not make it a public :)

The referrals mod will only integrate if installed. If its not, then the options for it wont even show.

Grand Duke

ok, sangwe11, you may send me a $90 only

sangwe11

Quote from: Grand Duke on October 09, 2009, 02:12:51 PM
ok, sangwe11, you may send me a $90 only

Pah, if you so much as touch my source code, I shall sue :D

Grand Duke

your sources untouched by me, but if wanted - i can add link to your mod in Sake new package.
send me $100 for this feature, please

sangwe11

Quote from: Grand Duke on October 09, 2009, 02:33:13 PM
your sources untouched by me, but if wanted - i can add link to your mod in sage new package.
send me $100 for this feature, please

sage new package ?

Leemy

Commenting here to bookmark, I may be interested in an SMF 2.0 RC2+ invite mod (free only :))

Grand Duke

sangwe11, if you send me additionly $100, i will install your mod in my smf too :)

Yahmez

need some cash Grand Duke? how about 100 dollars peso's?  :P

Nibogo

I will develop the mod for SMF 2.0 & 1.1.10, please give me the features that you want in the mod and maybe I can code it ;)

I already do a mod for 2.X but with a lot of changes, the keys are limited with the posts of the user, for example:

Member 1 has 15 posts he gets 1 key
Member2 has 30 posts he gets 2 keys
Member3 has 80 posts he gets 5 keys and he needs 10 posts for an additional key

You can change the magic number (in this case 15) in the admin panel

Also there is no option to see who invite the user

sangwe11

Quote from: NIBOGO on October 09, 2009, 03:04:33 PM
I will develop the mod for SMF 2.0 & 1.1.10, please give me the features that you want in the mod and maybe I can code it ;)

I'm already developing one, so no need :P

Advertisement: