News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Paid] Invite Mod For 2.x

Started by JORD4N, October 05, 2009, 11:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grand Duke

now i made conversion this mod to 2.0 rc1-2, but original author is lost (not responding). hence need codining completely new mod only. i'm lazy fo this work and my conversion working a good.  lets this doing sangwe11 [free] ha-ha-ha-ha!

smokester

Quote from: Grand Duke on November 09, 2009, 03:56:43 AM
now i made conversion this mod to 2.0 rc1-2, but original author is lost (not responding). hence need codining completely new mod only. i'm lazy fo this work and my conversion working a good.  lets this doing sangwe11 [free] ha-ha-ha-ha!

Sarke actually logged in on the 20th of last month, so he may well have read this thread.  Your conversion sound interesting as there seems to be little movement elsewhere so maybe another friendly bump to the original author may sort out the confusion?

Grand Duke

maybe, maybe ... but author don't want reply me. may be Sarke want make a new mod, for example. or it is not Sarke, it is ... Arantor, hacked his account. or it is ... joke of invisible SMF Ghosting provider ;)

Arantor

Please do not suggest that anyone has hacked accounts. Especially where it is a former team member of SMF you are implying, even in joke. Such things are not taken lightly.

The reason I've never made any calendar mods (nor do I particularly intend to) is because I just don't use the calendar at all.

Grand Duke

i sure that Arantor have relation to this deal, bicoz he confused and little crazy, talking about calendar mod :)

Arantor

I have NOTHING in relation to this.

I assumed it was (yet another) request for an event invite mod for 2.0.

Grand Duke

ok, Arantor, but this is ... suspiciously :)
anyway, new mod will have a reason for rc2 only, today manifested.
but if anything paid my chapter membership, i can send my conversion unofficaly ;) 

Arantor

I already have enough of a todo list without taking this on (and I tend to only write mods that I see as interesting or useful to me, I don't do paid mods now)

Grand Duke

u really smf hero, Arantor!
but i'm really not bad lad, look at my avatar

sangwe11

GrandDuke ..

You really need to sort your attitude out.

None of your "jokes" are funny. They haven't ever been. They are just annoying. So do us all a favour an keep them to yourself.

Grand Duke

u wrong, sangwe11 :) and you very funny for me, continue pliz

sangwe11

Quote from: Grand Duke on November 09, 2009, 11:14:22 AM
u wrong, sangwe11 :) and you very funny for me, continue pliz

People like you are what ruin communities like this.

You think your everything, and that everyone likes you and will do what you say.

I came over here from PHPBB community, and while the SMF system is better, some people are ruining, and aren't encouraging me to finish or start any more mods.

Marcus Forsberg

Guys, keep this friendly please, or I'll have to lock this topic.

sangwe11

Quote from: Nas on November 09, 2009, 11:17:42 AM
Guys, keep this friendly please, or I'll have to lock this topic.

Sorry 'o' holy one :D (no sarcasm meant)

Offtopic: any news on that theme I asked about ?

Grand Duke

this topic really need a lock and ban sangwe11 for non-controlling behaviour

Marcus Forsberg

Advertisement: