News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Profile Song

Started by Özgür, October 06, 2009, 06:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shumilica

Just to give you a heads up:
in ultimate profile, 'boardurl' is not defined and it doesn't load the url of the swfobject.js.
Today, if you're not confused it means you're not thinking clear!

Özgür

Quote from: shumilica on January 16, 2010, 03:42:26 AM
Just to give you a heads up:
in ultimate profile, 'boardurl' is not defined and it doesn't load the url of the swfobject.js.
Thanks for report. I will fix this in this night.
So Long

di3f00l

I installed it, it didn't work, therefore I uninstalled it and now my whole site is completely shut down. Help?

Music-threads.com

Edit: Got it back up!

Does it not work with my forums?

Özgür

Quote from: di3f00l on January 19, 2010, 03:46:30 PM
I installed it, it didn't work, therefore I uninstalled it and now my whole site is completely shut down. Help?

Music-threads.com

Edit: Got it back up!

Does it not work with my forums?
What you mean by "not worked"? Can you be more specific?
So Long

di3f00l

It said

"Unknown column 'mem.song' in 'field list'
File: D:\Hosting\5518337\html\Sources\Load.php
Line: 890 "

When I clicked profile. I thought it was because i didnt know which skin to add and such but Arantor thought I should post it here.

Özgür

Uninstall the package once, then remove package and install again.
So Long

di3f00l

Will it work? Why would it work this time?

Özgür

Quote from: di3f00l on January 20, 2010, 02:59:23 PM
Will it work? Why would it work this time?
Try, and ask again.
So Long

steve51184

hey is there anyway for members to disable profile music when they view others profiles if auto play is on?

firstsrgt

Quote from: di3f00l on January 20, 2010, 06:13:41 AM
It said

When I clicked profile. I thought it was because i didnt know which skin to add and such but Arantor thought I should post it here.

i get the same error when i install this MOD and i click on profile

Quote from: Daydreamer on January 20, 2010, 10:02:41 AM
Uninstall the package once, then remove package and install again.

did this and still not working

firstsrgt

The Mod is not creating a table on mem.song [nofollow]' in 'field list, i just check the table on myphpadmin and i dont see it how can i fix this problem, Thank You

steve51184

Quote from: zx71 on February 10, 2010, 10:53:13 PM
hey is there anyway for members to disable profile music when they view others profiles if auto play is on?

any help on this guys?

onefatwebdude

to fix this, go into phpmyadmin and use the following code:
ALTER TABLE `smf_members` ADD `song` TEXT NOT NULL

this fixed the issue for me.

Element18592

Im getting this error when i try to install it on my 2.0 RC3. Im emulating to rc2 so there should be no problem. But this is the error im getting...

1.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Aeva.template.php     File not found

Other than that i have no other errors. Please help. Thanks.

fangedgamer

This addon works fine so far, but when I tried to add a song, the song never shows up and the URL disappears.

Help!

I have SMF 1.1.11
I use a custom theme also.

I also had the mem.song [nofollow] error, but I fixed it through PHPmyadmin.

Element18592

Whats the use of this support topic if you dont help. Im asking nicely for help on my simple problem (I know it cant be too hard to figure out i just dont understand it). So can you kindly help me?

Özgür

Quote from: fangedgamer on March 30, 2010, 07:01:07 PM
This addon works fine so far, but when I tried to add a song, the song never shows up and the URL disappears.

Help!

I have SMF 1.1.11
I use a custom theme also.

I also had the mem.song error, but I fixed it through PHPmyadmin.
Can you give example admin account , and PHPmyadmin permission to me? I don't have any idea for this, and sorry for the delay. I have hard time in my real life last few months. School etc.
So Long

Element18592

Im getting this error when i try to install it on my 2.0 RC3. Im emulating to rc2 so there should be no problem. But this is the error im getting...

1.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Aeva.template.php     File not found

Please help me. I have no idea why i am getting this error and i would really like to use this mod with my site. Thanks for any help at all daydreamer

Özgür

Quote from: Element18592 on April 15, 2010, 09:07:34 PM

1.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Aeva.template.php     File not found

Please help me. I have no idea why i am getting this error and i would really like to use this mod with my site. Thanks for any help at all daydreamer
Are you trying to add aeva support ?
So Long

!RFAN

thanks for this great mod :)
working fine on my smf 2 rc3.. rcvd one error while installing in ultimateprofile.template.php but i did manually..
now its working absolutely fine

one question.... how to apply skins and plugins??

Advertisement: