News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Getting a weird error occasionally - Password Reminder

Started by ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ, October 07, 2009, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Hi,

Im getting the following error on a regular basis, it seems to be by the same member, but unsure of that right now.

http://www.mysite.com/index.php?action=reminder;sa=picktype
8: Undefined index: title or 8: Undefined index: href | varies
File: /home/********/public_html/Themes/SteelV/index.template.php
Line: 566 some times line 564 varies

Index.template.php above lines:

Line 566:
<span class="menu-right">' , $button['title'] , '</span></a>';

Line 564
echo '   <li><a '$button['active_button'] ? ' class="current"' '' ' href="'$button['href'], '">
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have tested the password reminder, its fully working with no error with me and one other member, like I said, I suspect this error is only been caused by one member but cannot be sure, there are 10 errors listed.
I will take a note of the member and keep an eye on it for now, in the mean time, anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in Advanced

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

tyty1234

This might be a problem from your Subs.php file in your setupMenuContext() function. Can you please attach your Subs.php file?
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

Arantor

Is it always that URL?

What mods do you have installed? What theme?

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

its always the same URL, but nothing seems to be wrong with the password reminder function, only with that member.

I will post the mods installed in the next post, the theme is steelV 2

SMF 2.0 RC5

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi, ♪ JohnCcCcCc. Is this still an issue? If it is, could you post the list of installed mods? :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

its still an issue, but its really weird and only been caused by one member, I will mark as solved for now until I get more information on the situation.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: