way to change subject color

Started by raggi5, October 07, 2009, 08:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raggi5

Is there a way to change the color of the subject?

Antechinus

Yes. :D

Which location? Which template?

raggi5

Quote from: Antechinus on October 07, 2009, 09:29:04 PM
Yes.
Which location? Which template?

I was kind of hoping just a few topics subject, not all of them. i was hoping for a code or something to put in the subject line.

Antechinus

Ah. Not possible without a custom mod. The topic titles are generated automatically and cannot have colour codes assigned to them individually.

raggi5

Quote from: Antechinus on October 07, 2009, 09:40:25 PM
Ah. Not possible without a custom mod. The topic titles are generated automatically and cannot have colour codes assigned to them individually.

Ok, is there a mod that can do this?

king kratos

I just did a quick search for "subject", "color", and "subject color" on the mod site and did not see anything. I tried to find a mod for you and failed! :(  If I new more about php, I would write a mod for you. However, if you ask nicely, someone with permissions may be willing to move this to the mod request board for you.

Kratos

raggi5

Quote from: king kratos on October 07, 2009, 09:54:54 PM
I just did a quick search for "subject", "color", and "subject color" on the mod site and did not see anything. I tried to find a mod for you and failed! :(  If I new more about php, I would write a mod for you. However, if you ask nicely, someone with permissions may be willing to move this to the mod request board for you.

Kratos

that is ok :) thanks though :)

Marked solved.

king kratos

Interesting how the Mark Solved green check mark is on the last post and not the first post!?!?!? That's not right. Something is wrong with that.

Kratos

raggi5

fixed :) i did it the cheap way using the in-post method :P

king kratos

Ha Ha Ha, I didn't even realize there was an in-post method!

Kratos

Advertisement: