WHERE is tut about upgrade from 1.1.10 to 2.0 ?

Started by massdog.com, October 08, 2009, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

All the files need to be uploaded.  All. Be it in ./Sources, ./Themes, directly in the unzipped root folder, ./Packages, ./cache, etc.

Please upload all of them: please check out the link above about how to upgrade SMF.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Arman007

I m upgrading from 1.1.10 to 2.0

But the file which i have downloaded  smf_1-1-10_upgrade (Large Upgrade) is it correct

Arantor

No, that's the large upgrade from 1.1.8 and below up to 1.1.10.

You wanted the 2.0 RC1.2 Large Upgrade package - http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-rc1-2_upgrade.zip

Arman007

File not found... i think link is dead....

can you Provide me new link

Arantor

I typoed the link, edited above to be correct. Try it again.

Arman007

Yeah.. its works...thanks

now uploading unzip file in root forum..

Arman007

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loaddatabase() in /home/database/public_html/index.php on line 77

I have uploaded Index,SSi,SSi exanple & Upgrade

Arantor

Norv

Quote from: Norv on October 10, 2009, 05:50:54 PM
All the files need to be uploaded.  All. Be it in ./Sources, ./Themes, directly in the unzipped root folder, ./Packages, ./cache, etc.

Please upload all of them: please check out the link above about how to upgrade SMF.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

Arman007

after uploaded ths three files i went to my site and refreah and found that error

Arantor

You have to upload all the other files in all the other folders too, not just those three.

Arman007

that error is common... it take more few minutes

Arman007

I have uploaded all files

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loaddatabase() in /home/ahsan007/public_html/index.php on line 77

Arantor

Norv

Please note that FTP clients might drop files without saying too obviously that the upload failed.
Try re-uploading all the files. Note that the error complains about a function that should be defined in ./Sources/Load.php.

Arman007

This is inside files of SMF 2.0

So i have upload through File MAnager   

Fatal error: Call to undefined function loaddatabase() in /home/ahsan007/public_html/index.php on line 77

Again rewploading files..

I have uploaded even .txt extension files also..

Arantor

Can you show us the first few lines of Load.php as it is on your server?

Arman007

i can show you few lines of LOAD.php..

where i can find this file...

Arman007

anyone one suggest me ..........what to do nxt?

Norv

Quote from: Arman007 on October 11, 2009, 06:33:49 AM
i can show you few lines of LOAD.php..

where i can find this file...

Quote from: Norv on October 10, 2009, 07:19:51 PM
Note that the error complains about a function that should be defined in ./Sources/Load.php.

Advertisement: