WHERE is tut about upgrade from 1.1.10 to 2.0 ?

Started by massdog.com, October 08, 2009, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arman007

QuoteNote that the error complains about a function that should be defined in ./Sources/Load.php.

After upload LOAD file in sorce...

Warning: require_once(/home/Database/public_html/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/Database/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2301

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/Database/public_html/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/Database/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 2301

i have re-uploaded this files
Subs-Db-postgresql, Subs-Db-sqlite,Subs-Db-mysql

Unknown column 'add_deny' in 'field list' after adding

I think File manager has not upload all files... Once again i uploaded source files..

Norv

Quote from: Arman007 on October 11, 2009, 11:34:24 AM
      Unknown column 'add_deny' in 'field list' after adding

After you upload all the files of the 2.0 large upgrade package, you need to run upgrade.php from your SMF directory.
Please check out for full instructions: Upgrading SMF
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Arman007

Quoterun upgrade.php from your SMF directory

how to do that..

click on upgrade or enter address in address bar ?

Norv

Have you read the documentation linked? ( Upgrading SMF )
Please note there:
Open up your favorite web browser and browse to http://www.yourdomain.tld/forum/upgrade.php (where Forum is the location of your forum).
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

Arman007

thanks Q all..... finally its ending... but dont mark as solved... i will do it once it get it done

Norv

As a general policy, we don't mark as solved until the original poster (in this case, yourself) doesn't say it's solved, or doesn't do it himself/herself. :)

Please feel free to let us know how it goes.

Arman007

Finally I have uploaded every single file and  i m on this page

I m Admin of both Server & Forum

so i have to login on which one FTP account or ADMIN Login ?

Currently i had login on both accounts 10 min back,  but Progress is still zero, I have 1800 Posts in my forum .. is it working or not ?

Overall Progress:
0%

:
%

Time Elapsed:
0 mins, 0 seconds.

almost over HELP me Out

what this error means

The following error was encountered when trying to connect:

530 Login authentication failed

Norv

It seems the installer detected that some files it needs to modify are not writable.
Please note you have two options here.

Option 1: enter your FTP login, click connect. If SMF can connect on your FTP account, it will attempt to make the files writable itself.

Or: option 2: click on "here" (where it says "alternatively click here for a list of files which need to be changed), see the list of files that need to be writable. Connect to your FTP account ( with your FTP client or File Manager perhaps) and make them writable, that is, chmod them to 777, or 775 or 755, depending on your host configuration (try any).
Please check out for help on this:
How do I chmod? / what is chmod?
Then try again.

In any case, please try any option you wish, and let us know if there are further issues.

Arman007

The following files needs to be made writable to continue:
/home/database/public_html/Settings_bak.php

i have search that Settings_bak.php file but it is not there ?

i have only settings.php file and it is on 744

where to find this file ?

Norv

It should be in the same place as Settings.php, that is, in your SMF directory. Please if it's not, make a copy of Settings.php, then rename the copy Settings.bak.php.
It might be needed to be 755, or 775, 777.

Arman007

Thanks NORV and all members

yeah finally its on the way to upgrade....

Arman007

Please wait while a backup is created. For large forums this may take some time!

Completed 3 out of 62 tables.
Completed Table: "smf_ajaxchat_bans".
Completed Table: "smf_ajaxchat_invitations".
Completed Table: "smf_ajaxchat_messages".
Current Table: "ajaxchat_online"

even after 10 min... it completed 3 out of 62 tables..

again is there prob created

Norv

Please don't post a reply after another, it is highly preferable to modify your post as long as you didn't get any reply.

You might want to consider making a backup yourself, separately, then restart the upgrade by re-running upgrade.php.

Arman007

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/database/public_html/Settings.php on line 33

taking much time, i keep refeshing and press back button and found above error..

then i delete Settings.php and again upload it but still error

how to remove this error

Norv

You edited Settings.php?
Please try to restore a copy of the original file. Or to undo your edits.

Arman007

i have not edited settings file?

While upgrading going on ...

progess is not incresing so i just refeshed ..nothing happen but when i press back button , the progess incresed..

also there is power off during upgrade

i did same again in the morning but land in this error..

Norv

Quote from: Arman007 on October 12, 2009, 01:39:16 AM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/database/public_html/Settings.php on line 33
taking much time, i keep refeshing and press back button and found above error..

Quote from: Arman007 on October 12, 2009, 01:39:16 AM
then i delete Settings.php and again upload it but still error
From where do you upload Settings.php? This file didn't exist in a large upgrade package, because it contains your board's settings, like your database username and password. If you have a backup before starting the modifications, upload it from there.

Please eventually also make a screenshot with the error(s).

Arman007

ok..
from here i made another copy of setting.bak.php and rename it to settings.php and replaced with old settings.php file

QuoteIt should be in the same place as Settings.php, that is, in your SMF directory. Please if it's not, make a copy of Settings.php, then rename the copy Settings.bak.php.
It might be needed to be 755, or 775, 777.

in the begining i did for setting.bak.php and now i again did for setting.php.

Norv

Do you still have a backup of files from before starting to mess with files?

Arman007

yeah i have all back up... in .sql format..

i have extract this back up, it only some text look like DOC..

not in .php format...

i have all backup compress & uncompress

when i log in on my site it showing , this much only

Advertisement: