News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

MySpace Field

Started by snork13, January 29, 2006, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: snork13 on April 02, 2009, 08:57:01 AM
Quote from: B.SkiLLs on April 02, 2009, 02:29:49 AM
Besides my post about 5 up from this one, I did some forum changes and kinda started fresh, well anyways so disregard what i posted 5 above this about that error as it is no longer as i started completekly over again.

well, the problem is now, i am not quite sure. I deleted my old version of this mod and well now tryined to install the 1.1.8 new upload and well, i get this during install / testing

Type     Action     Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Load.php    Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Memberlist.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/News.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Members.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test failed
9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Memberlist.template.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Who.template.php    Test successful
11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.english.php    Test successful
12.    Extract Tree    ./Themes/default/images    
13.    Execute Code    myspace_settings_1_1_x.php

___________________-

and it will not install. I didnt even try to go forward with it yet as i wanted to post this to see what i could maybe be or what the issue was.

Any and all help much appreciated.

what other mods are you using? Do any mods show installed that are not? Can you upload a clean set of files after removing all mods?

-snork13

1.    delete inactive users    1.0.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

2.    MySpace Field    2.5    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

3.    PM On Registration    1.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

4.    Auto Embed Video/Audio Clips    3.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

5.    SimplePortal    2.0.4    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

6.    Enhanced Profile    1.1.5    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

7.    Change_Poster_Of_Topic_And_Message    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

8.    Default Avatar    1.1.1    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

9.    Profile Comments    1.3.6    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

10.    SMF Gallery Lite    1.8.3    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

11.    Custom Profile Field Mod    3.19    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

12.    Copy Topics    1.4    [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]

All mods installed and applied are working. I plan on deleteing the ones that are not applied but havent yet as im having that issue with the package manager log in as many others are from the error from 1.1.7 and 1.1.8 where cant seems to log in or upload / delete threw the manager itself but...

Other then that all seem to work, I did have to Mod your older version to work with my theme Cargo tho for the icon to show up on the profile and in the forum post under the default pics along with the other icons.

But other then that, im not sure what you mean or what exactly your saying or asking.

Thxs for the reply and help so far :)

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

B.SkiLLs

Any help or info in this problem yet ??

Thanks

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

snork13

Quote from: B.SkiLLs on April 10, 2009, 04:26:04 AM

Thanks

so it just has errors on one file? if so you can apply the mod and manually edit the other file, please make backups of the files first.

-snork13
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: snork13 on April 10, 2009, 09:49:14 PM
Quote from: B.SkiLLs on April 10, 2009, 04:26:04 AM

Thanks

so it just has errors on one file? if so you can apply the mod and manually edit the other file, please make backups of the files first.

-snork13

what do you mean Snork ?

Like upload it it with out that one file ? but how as the xml does that doesnt it with this mod.

Plus i think it is doing that as in my DB tables and files i had already manually edited that file as for the icon to show right on my Cargo custom theme.

Eclipse16V

How can I display this field on the registration page and make it so that this filed musst be as I can make it this field an obligation field become?
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

B.SkiLLs

OK Snork.

I got it to work by changing a few things and also changing the myspace_settings_1_1_x.php so it didnt try to add the extra column in the DB and a couple other things but anyways... Got most all working except for the myspace link showing the profile pages itself. The icon shows in all the places it is suppose to, with no errors any where but can not get it to show on profile.

I manual edited the profile.template file for just a few lines was missing and the rest was still there but still can not get it. It shows on the profile edit page, but not on the profile home page itself.

Im getting frustrated with it and cant think straight on it now. Can you please look at it and see what may be the problem. ??

I will attach my profile.template.php here if you can look over it real fast. Thanks

Im running 1.1.8

snork13

Quote from: B.SkiLLs on May 01, 2009, 03:16:51 AM
OK Snork.

I got it to work by changing a few things and also changing the myspace_settings_1_1_x.php so it didnt try to add the extra column in the DB and a couple other things but anyways... Got most all working except for the myspace link showing the profile pages itself. The icon shows in all the places it is suppose to, with no errors any where but can not get it to show on profile.

I manual edited the profile.template file for just a few lines was missing and the rest was still there but still can not get it. It shows on the profile edit page, but not on the profile home page itself.

Im getting frustrated with it and cant think straight on it now. Can you please look at it and see what may be the problem. ??

I will attach my profile.template.php here if you can look over it real fast. Thanks

Im running 1.1.8

try this
Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: snork13 on May 04, 2009, 10:17:29 AM
Quote from: B.SkiLLs on May 01, 2009, 03:16:51 AM
OK Snork.

Im running 1.1.8

try this

Looks like its working so far with no errors. Thxws. What did you add / change ??

Cause i added that line in the / Messenger type information. section and it still wasnt working. With a fast look thats all i can see you added. What all did you add / change ??

Thanks alot man. :)

Eclipse16V

No one how can help me?

How can i do this on the reg. page?
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

snork13

Quote from: Eclipse16V on May 29, 2009, 07:46:14 AM
No one how can help me?

How can i do this on the reg. page?

sorry, just been a little busy. I will look into it.

-snork13
Mods

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Eclipse16V

I have it on the reg. site.

Now I have the next problem:
How can I make it so that this field is a obligation field on the account site?

When a old user will be update her profil, he musst be complate all the obligation fields (mySpace Field).
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

plusev

I'm using 2 rc1.2 - mod says it's compatible but I get the dreaded

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Please advise. Thx

Mr_Lon

Can you come up with a "Facebook" Field like this?

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: Mr_Lon on September 20, 2009, 10:55:54 AM
Can you come up with a "Facebook" Field like this?
might wanta try this

Profile Fields & Icons Mod

and yes he can most likely. I might look at it and see if i can if he doesnt.

Advertisement: