News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

HELP WITH THIS!

Started by Mr. Pirate, October 10, 2009, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Pirate

i'll make it simple, everything in code tags is a message to guests.

Arantor

Doesn't make it any easier or not.

Mr. Pirate

you cant do this or what?

Arantor

I left the team because I don't trust my coding. I can do it if I had time but I don't seem to have the time nor the confidence.

I'm sorry.

Mr. Pirate

please just make this your last one, i've been waiting for you this whole time and your just gunna bail.

your coding is one of the best in smf, who you kidding

sangwe11

Quote from: seenz on November 07, 2009, 02:03:17 PM
please just make this your last one, i've been waiting for you this whole time and your just gunna bail.

your coding is one of the best in smf, who you kidding

how is he "just gunna bail" when he never said he WOULD do it in the first place.

I do recall he said he MIGHT.

its his choice, he's chosen not to do it because he hasn't got time, get over it.

This is exactly why people leave sites like this.

Mr. Pirate

He's been telling me the same thing every week how much do I "wait", all i do is wait. I thought people could help me out on this website, but no, i mean how hard can it be to make everything in code tags turn into a message for guests. How long should i wait, you guys are the best of the best of SMF, how long am i supposed to wait, I'm not telling you to code me a brand new forum.

sangwe11

the fact you repeatedly bump is probably why no one is doing it.

no one wants to help a baby who can't wait.

its not down to arantor to do this, and infact, its not down to anyone to do this.

everyone here does helping for free (aside from those who make mods big enough to need a small charge) and so its UPTO THEM WHAT THEY DO AND DON'T DO.

Mr. Pirate

A week and no reply yea i wanna know the status.

sangwe11 how about you make this mod for me. Please

-Thanks

Arantor

I came here because I want to do cool things. I no longer want to help, sorry. I would note that there are other coders here who could help but I suspect no-one wants to because it does take patience. How long do you think it took us to learn to code in the first place.

I AM going to bail. This will be my final post on SMF for some time. I don't have the time to do this, nor the confidence nor the will to do it any more.

sangwe11

Quote from: seenz on November 07, 2009, 02:25:03 PM
A week and no reply yea i wanna know the status.

sangwe11 how about you make this mod for me. Please

-Thanks

I'm too busy with my Wiki Mod, Project Management Centre, and (soon to be) SMF Blogging Mod.

Plus, I wouldn't help anyone who bumps this much.

Mr. Pirate

forget this man, and forget you guys and your time ill go ask someone else

sangwe11

Am i not allowed to be busy ?

Sorry that we all have lives here, and have better things or more important issues to deal with.

Sorry we dont spend all our time helping your needs, like we should do, 24/7.

Sorry that I have other projects on that I need to spend time on first.

See how stupid what your asking is ?

Just because 2 people have said they won't / can't do it, doesn't mean you should "forget" everybody.

Its a site specific thing, and so not many people will see what they will gain from it.

Advertisement: