News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Arcade Error

Started by .38 Caliber, October 14, 2009, 03:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.38 Caliber

I went to uninstall my arcade because it didn't work and now I Can't even see my boards it just says my arcade score table:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\HostingSpaces\badandon\myteenchat.net\wwwroot/Sources/Subs-Arcade.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\HostingSpaces\badandon\myteenchat.net\wwwroot\Sources\Subs-EzPortalMain2.php on line 2043

EDIT: It's because I added EZ POrtal how would i delete it from FTP?

JBlaze

For mod Related Questions it is best to ask the mod author. You can find a link to a topic for the mod or a support board on the mod's page in the Mod Site

However it seems that ezPortal is conflicting with your Arcade install.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

.38 Caliber

I deleted The EZPortal from FTP but it's still on my site

niko

You have EzPortal SMF Arcade block which doesn't check whether arcade is installed. You should ask EzPortal author how to disable block when it doesn't work. Removing zip file doesn't remove installation of mod.
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

.38 Caliber

It's only when users log in. How do I totally remove it?

Arantor

To totally remove a mod after the file has been deleted, you will need to do it manually.

Go to the mod's page, select 2.0 RC1.2 in the dropdown, select Parse, then reverse every step it gives you there.

Advertisement: